Tampa Plumbing Repair Services
Call for Fast & Friendly Plumbing Repairs
For affordable plumbing repair services in Tampa, choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tampa & St. Petersburg. Highly trained and experienced, our plumbers can address everything from simple clogs to major system backups.
Contact us for quality plumbing repair services from a plumber near you at (813) 704-2093 today!
Based in Tampa, FL, and serving customers throughout the area, we're determined to provide quality affordable plumbing in Tampa, FL on your terms.
Common Plumbing Problems in Tampa
Tampa gets an average of 246 sunny days a year, which means we seldom have to worry about frozen pipes in Florida. However, we do get 51 inches of rain a year on average, which is much higher than the national average. That much rain can do a number on your plumbing if you're unprepared for the deluge or if your pipes are particularly old and vulnerable.
Heavy rain, such as the kind we get during the wet season, can cause an increase of pressure on your underground pipes, causing them to shift, backup, or even break. Make sure your pipes are protected before the rains start. Call our skilled Tampa plumbers to examine your plumbing system. We can do a full once-over to check for any plumbing repairs that you might need, including reinforcing your system to protect it from heavy rain.
Our plumbing technicians are also fully prepared to make other plumbing repairs you might have. We can fix all of the following:
- Clogged drains: Clogged drains are one of the most common types of plumbing problems we encounter. Our plumbing technicians can use video camera inspections to find the clog and HydroScrub jetting technology to break up the clog and clean your drains.
- Sewer lines: Cracked sewer lines can cause a lot of issues with your plumbing. Before they become a health risk to you and your family, give us a call. Our plumbing technicians are skilled at repairing sewer lines, whether the damage resulted from tree roots or severe pipe buildup.
- Sewer system backup: If you notice water backing up in your toilet, shower, or sinks, you might have a sewer system backup issue. Call our Tampa plumbers as soon as possible for emergency plumbing repairs if you suspect a sewer system issue.
- Water lines: Have you noticed problems with your water line? Give us a call! Our plumbers have the experience needed to repair water line issues quickly, so you can go back to enjoying clean, running water in your home or business.
- Leaking pipes: Leaking pipes are also widespread. Check your water bill. If it's higher than usual, you might have a leaky pipe on your hands. They're not always easy to find, so make sure to call in a professional plumber to get your system checked out.
- Water heaters: From tankless to traditional water heaters, our plumbers can repair and replace them. If you suspect a problem with your water heater, give Mr. Rooter a call! We can provide both electric and gas water heater repair in Tampa and beyond.
- Backflow prevention devices: Backflow prevention devices keep your water supply safe from contamination. It's a good idea to get this device checked regularly to ensure it's working correctly.If you suspect your device isn't working, call one of our plumbing experts to repair it promptly.
- Water filters and softeners: Water filters and water softeners create a better quality of water in your home or business. If you notice your filter or softener not working normally, give us a call to take a look.
- Gas lines: Gas line problems can be dangerous, so it's best to treat gas line repairs with urgency. If you smell gas or suspect a gas line issue in your home, make sure to call your utility company to get the gas shut off as soon as possible before calling a gas line repair expert at Mr. Rooter.
Why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tampa & St. Petersburg?
Same Price. Any Day. Any Time.
To deliver the results you need, our licensed plumbers will arrive armed with a variety of resources and the skill to maximize their effectiveness. Employing state-of-the-art technology like our HydroScrub® system, we can restore severely clogged drains and plumbing pipes to a "like new" condition. Whether you're dealing with hair and soap scum in a shower drain or oil and mineral deposits in a garage drain, we have the equipment and technology to deliver fast, effective results. As part of our commitment to excellent customer service, we'll make sure to clean up after ourselves entirely before leaving your property.
Plumbers Available on Your Schedule
Instead of putting up with a clogged pipe or drain, turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tampa & St. Petersburg for your plumbing repair needs. Our reliable plumbers are available throughout the Tampa area, so don't hesitate to schedule an appointment today. For more information about us, visit our reviews page to learn about our customer service and quality of work, or check out our special offers for savings on your next plumbing repair service.
Call us at (813) 704-2093 or contact us online to request an estimate on your plumbing repair service today!