Water Heater Repair and Replacement in Columbia, MO
There’s nothing like coming home from a long day of work and relaxing in a hot shower. And there’s nothing worse than coming home to realize that your water heater isn’t supplying hot water, or at least not the amount you would prefer. Your water heater is an essential part of helping you complete your daily routines, so an outdated water heater system only creates needless stress and inefficiency.
Investing in repairs for your water heater or replacing your water heater altogether may seem like an unnecessary investment if your water heater is only producing small annoyances like noises or emitting strange odors; however, these annoyances can quickly escalate and lead to leaks, which can cause major plumbing and electrical issues if left unfixed.
In addition to safety concerns, a water heater in need of replacement or repair often results in high energy bills. The average life span of a water heater is 11 to 20 years, so a water heater replacement is a long-term investment. On the other hand, water heater repairs are generally inexpensive.
Does My Water Heater Need to be Repaired or Replaced?
If your water heater is exhibiting any of the below signs, it is essential you take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of your household.
- The hot water runs out quickly.
- Water takes a long time to heat up.
- There is a leak coming from the water heater.
- The water heater tank is making noise.
Though it is possible to complete a water heater repair on your own, locating the leak and repairing it safely can be difficult. Incorrect water heater repair can lead to extreme water temperatures, water damage, and even fires.
Professional water heater repair is always advised, and the plumbers at Mr. Rooter have the experience to install, repair, or simply guide you on the next step to take toward your water heater repair.
Call Mr. Rooter Columbia 24/7 (573) 303-3922!
Get Access to Hot Water Fast
We can replace your current system with the following types of hot water heater systems to get you the hot water and energy efficiency you deserve.
- Conventional – A conventional water heater is powered by electric or gas and the water collects in a large tank. The tanks will vary in size depending on your needs. Your water and electric bills can be reduced up to 7% by installing high-efficiency models.
- Tankless – A tankless water heater heats water as it is needed giving you unlimited access to hot water. Water and heating bills can be reduced by up to 30% through the installation of a tankless water heater.
- Hybrid – A hybrid water heater uses the conventional tank combined with a heat pump, which uses existing water and electrical connections as a power source. Water and electric bills can be reduced as much as 60% with the use of hybrid systems.