A professional plumbing inspection can detect hidden problems with your plumbing before they get bigger and more expensive. Video plumbing inspections also allow your service technician to determine the location, cause, and severity of a plumbing issue so they can offer a diagnosis. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbia Missouri, we specialize in using our innovative, state-of-the-art video plumbing inspection camera to make a fast, accurate plumbing diagnosis in Columbia, Jefferson City, Centralia, and Fulton, MO. We can also perform home plumbing inspections before you buy or sell a home or during new construction. Call us today to schedule plumbing inspection services.
Why You Need Routine Home Plumbing Inspections
There are many reasons you should consider scheduling a routine home plumbing inspection with our service professionals. Ultimately, you can help assess the value of your home prior to sale and save money through the following:
- Inspect the condition of your home’s plumbing before selling.
- Prevent plumbing emergencies.
- Maintain the condition of your plumbing system.
- Confirm that repairs or installation were completed to code.
- Identify hidden utility lines and pipes before digging or starting a home renovation, remodel, or addition.
- Assess the condition of a home’s plumbing system before buying it.
- Locate hidden plumbing issues that will only get worse over time.
- Get an accurate plumbing diagnosis, including the location and cause of a plumbing issue.
- Determine the location and position of tree root intrusions in pipes.
- Locate clogs and debris in pipes before beginning drain cleaning services.
- Find signs of pests, animals, or rodents in your pipes.
- Locate lost jewelry or other valuables.
- Avoid unnecessary plumbing repairs.
- Reduce labor needs and costs.
How Plumbing Inspection Services Lead to Plumbing Diagnosis
During home plumbing inspection services, our service technicians check all of your home's pipes to ensure they are in good condition. This includes interior and exterior plumbing and drainage systems. We inspect toilets, sewage lines, water lines, water heaters, drains, sewage laterals, sump pumps, plumbing fixtures, faucets, showerheads, water spigots, and more. We look for signs of damage, corrosion, punctures, tree root intrusion, old age, leaks, and any other plumbing issues, big or small. We begin with a visual inspection to check for cracks, gaps, warping, leaks, condensation, mold, and other issues. We then use our state-of-the-art plumbing video camera to inspect hundreds of feet of plumbing. Our camera gives us real-time information about the condition of even the most remote areas of plumbing. After the plumbing inspection, we can recommend necessary plumbing repairs, or provide an accurate plumbing diagnosis.
Benefits of Home and Bathroom Plumbing Inspections
Scheduling either an annual home plumbing inspection or a diagnostic plumbing inspection can save you time and money in the long term. It will be easier to identify areas of risk before they turn into huge plumbing issues. You also won’t need to spend much money on one plumbing repair after another as your pipes age. Here’s a look at the benefits of routine home plumbing inspections:
- Avoid plumbing issues like clogged pipes, leaks, tree root instructions, water heater failure, and low water pressure.
- Extend the lifespan of your plumbing system.
- Improve the efficiency of your plumbing system and drains.
- Avoid spending money on plumbing emergencies.
- Prevent structural damage and water damage.
- Prevent health and safety issues.
- Quickly determine the exact location and cause of a hidden plumbing problem.
Why Choose Us for Plumbing Inspections
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbia Missouri, we are dedicated to providing efficient, effective plumbing solutions that make homes safer and more comfortable. We have extensive training in plumbing repairs, preventive plumbing maintenance, and new plumbing installations. Our home plumbing inspections can assess the condition of your plumbing, determine if you need plumbing repairs, track the health of your pipes, and maintain the safety and value of your home. When you become a member of our Advantage Plan, you get priority scheduling on preventive plumbing maintenance services like plumbing inspections, plumbing diagnosis, drain cleaning, hydro jetting, and leak detection services.
Request an Estimate Today for Plumbing Inspection Costs
Call us today if you’re ready to request an estimate for plumbing inspection costs in Columbia, Jefferson City, Centralia, and Fulton, MO. We can send one of our experienced service technicians to your home to complete a plumbing inspection, find hidden plumbing problems, and offer a plumbing diagnosis. Our thorough plumbing inspection services allow us to find the easiest, most efficient method for plumbing repairs so you don’t have to experience inconvenience.