Muncie Plumbing Repairs
Expert Plumbing Repair Services Near You
Instead of putting off necessary plumbing repairs, enlist the company with millions of satisfied customers nationwide. As a locally owned Muncie, IN, company, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Muncie understands that area residents face an array of plumbing problems and concerns. Thanks to our association with the Mr. Rooter brand, we can help you overcome the obstacles standing between you and the services you need. From faucet repair and toilet repair in Muncie, IN to water heater repair & replacement, we can handle it!
Looking for licensed plumbers near you? Call us at (765) 313-8050 or request an estimate online today!
Common Plumbing Repairs in Muncie
Some plumbing problems are universal, no matter where you live. For example, clogged toilets are the same whether you live in California or Maine. However, some plumbing issues happen more often in cities like Muncie. For instance, Muncie gets around 22 inches of snow a year, which means that our pipes are at risk of freezing from November to March. When unfreezing, frozen pipes can cause the plumbing to burst, which can lead to water damage and mold growth in your home or business.
Other common repairs we can handle include the following:
- Clogged drains: Clogged drains are a pervasive problem. No matter how diligent you are about hair traps, over time, debris will accumulate in your drains and prevent water from draining out of your sink or tub. Instead of using caustic chemicals to get rid of the clog, consider calling our team. We offer HydroScrub Jetting, which removes stubborn clogs without putting your plumbing at risk.
- Broken toilets: From severe clogs to rusted parts, sometimes a toilet needs some TLC. Whether you need a repair or need a complete replacement. Call our team for toilet repair in Muncie, IN, today!
- Dripping faucets: Dripping faucets might not seem like such a big deal, but they can waste a lot of money over time. If your faucet drips 60 times per minute, that adds up to 1,225 gallons of wasted water a year. Call our team to repair any plumbing fixture that needs tightening or replacement.
- Sewer system backups: Sewer backup issues happen regularly in Muncie, which is why the city has posted recommendations for helping citizens avoid potential problems. However, even being proactive about sewer system backups can’t predict all possible ways they can happen. For example, it’s hard to guard against tree root intrusion in your main sewer line. If you suspect you might have a sewer system backup, give our Muncie plumbers a call.
- Sewer line repair: Tree roots are one of many ways a sewer line can be damaged. Our team can offer sewer line repair and trenchless sewer line repair in Muncie and beyond.
- Frozen pipes: Before winter begins, make sure your plumbing system is ready. Our team can help you prevent frozen pipes or replace pipes that have burst from water unfreezing. Give us a call as soon as possible!
- Leaking pipes: According to the EPA, the average household’s leak can waste nearly 10,000 gallons of water every year. Leaking pipes might not always be obvious. However, they can cause a lot of damage to a home or business over time. Give us a call to repair any leaking pipe you might have in your plumbing system.
- Water heater repair: Water heaters last around ten years or so. If your water heater is acting up, let take a look. We can make recommendations for better performance on younger water heaters, and we can offer suggestions for replacements if your water heater is on its last legs.
- Sump pump services: Sump pumps are essential in preventing your basement from flooding during the rainy season. Our team not only offers sump pump maintenance, but we also provide installation and replacement services if your sump pump isn’t working.
How Much Does It Cost to Have a Plumber Fix a Leak?
The cost of hiring a plumber to fix a leak varies greatly depending on the severity of the leak. For instance, a small leaky faucet repair will range from $125 to $300 while a large pipe burst repair will range from $500 to $800 or more. Some plumbing companies charge by the hour, which can increase your costs depending on how long the plumber takes to solve your issue.
Fortunately, when you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Muncie, you will receive a transparent, flat rate fee that will not change, no matter how long your plumbing repair takes. We believe in treating our customers like family, which means we want to take the stress out of an already trying situation. Give us a call today so you can sit back, relax, and let us take care of business!
How Much Does It Cost to Replace a Sump Pump?
A sump pump in Muncie will only last about ten years or so. The more you use it, the more likely it is to age into disrepair faster. The cost of replacing your sump pump in Muncie will depend on a few factors, including the plumbing company you choose and the current state of your sump pump system. If you’re just installing a sump pump, it could cost you up to $5,500 if you need a complete system set up. However, if you already have a system that’s in good working order and you need to replace the pump itself, that price starts at around $490.
Costs will vary depending on the complexity of your sump pump in Muncie and the plumber you choose. Some plumbers charge by the hour, while other plumbers, like Mr. Rooter, charge an upfront, flat-rate fee no matter how long the sump pump repair, replacement, or installation takes.
There’s a Reason They Call Us Mr.®
Highly trained and experienced, our licensed plumbing experts will arrive ready to take on problems of all shapes and sizes. If you need your garbage disposal fixed or a leaking faucet repaired, we can promptly complete the job. If you need help with a more complicated issue, including ones related to damaged sump pumps, broken pipes, and malfunctioning hydronic heating systems, we can deliver lasting, high-quality work. No matter your concern, we’ll proudly provide:
- Up-front pricing with no overtime charges
- Guaranteed quality
- Honest, straightforward advice
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Muncie, we continually work to meet customers’ plumbing repair needs better throughout the Muncie area. We offer flexible appointment availability and five-star quality service. Don’t hesitate; contact us today.