Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Muncie
Cracked sewer lines are no joke. Ignoring even the smallest leak can have adverse effects on your property, your plumbing system, and even your family’s health! Sewer line repair and replacement is your first shield of protection whenever any of your sewer lines fails. Whether you’ll need repair or replacement depends on the specifics of the issue your system is experiencing, but you can rely on the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Muncie to help you figure that out and complete the job quickly and efficiently.
What Are the Signs of Sewer Line Damage?
While something could occur and bring an influx of sewer problems overnight, it’s much more likely that your sewing issue will start small and grow with time. Because of this, it’s important to understand some of the early warning signs and symptoms you may need some sewer line service.
Some warnings of a broken sewer line include:
- Strong Odor – When your sewer line breaks, sewer gases are released. While certainly not pleasant in the slightest, you’ll be able to smell them if you have a damaged line.
- Slow Moving Drains – While it may be caused by a loss of pressure in the system or a nasty clog, slow moving drains and frequent blockages can be a sign you’ve experienced some sewer damage.
- Unexplained Costs – Often associated with lush and green lawn areas, any type of sudden jump in water usage can be caused by a sewer line leaking underground.
If you notice at least one of these above signs, it’s important to give our local plumbing company in Muncie a call right away! The sooner we’re able to locate the cause of your plumbing woes, the sooner we can install a new sewer line that gets things back to normal and prevents further problems for your home.
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Sewer line damage can be caused by a variety of things ranging from age to the type of things you flush down your toilet. This is just one of the many reasons why it’s important to know what and what not to put into your drains. Flushing the wrong thing can lead to excessive sewer pipe damage.
The main causes of sewer line damage include:
- Flushing inorganic objects
- Tree roots
- Normal wear and tear
- Soil shifting and erosion
- Sagging sewer line
- Major clogs
The health of your sewer line is crucial to the health and safety of everyone in your home so your system must receive the proper inspection and preventive maintenance services on a routine basis. Our sewer services are designed to keep things flowing correctly, but at the first sign of trouble, you give our expert team of Muncie plumbers a call.
Need sewer line repair in Muncie? Give us a call at (765) 313-8050 to request your free estimate!