What to Expect With Our Water Line Repairs
The majority of homes have a water supply line that runs underground from the house to the city's supply in the street. Repairing an underground water main or your sewer line might conjure up visions of a torn-apart yard and piles of dirt around your property. Other companies might go that route, but you won’t have to worry about that with us. We have modern equipment and methods to avoid unnecessarily digging up your property. How?
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspections – We use state-of-the-art equipment to look inside pipes through video camera inspections without digging at all. We will see just where the issue is and only treat that area.
- Pipe Relining – Often, we can repair cracked or broken pipes by relining them. This process allows us to fix pipes without even removing the damaged section.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Overland Park?
We make water line repair easy. Our service professionals minimize the mess, protect your property, and guarantee all workmanship and parts with our services. Why else choose us for underground water line repair?
- Our goal is to complete the repair in one day or less
- Non-invasive methods are better for your property
- We take care of your property, landscape, and driveway
- We follow all industry standards
- Our services are designed to save you time and money
Call at the First Sign of Water Line Problems
Problems with your home's main water line can be easy to spot. Since homeowners use their water daily, there's a level of expectation when you turn on a faucet. If you notice any of these signs or changes at your property, contact us for further investigation and assessment.
- Low water pressure from faucets
- Discolored water
- Water bills are higher than usual
- Standing water in the yard
- Soft spots in the yard near the water line
The Importance of Main Water Line Maintenance
Home repairs like this are usually an unexpected expense, but we will work with you to provide a water line repair cost at a competitive price. Our company prides itself on our upfront pricing and the fact that there are never any overtime charges for any job. Any water line repair must be addressed as soon as possible. If ignored, homeowners could potentially face the following:
- Damage to their own or neighboring properties
- Wasted money on high water bills
- Shifting or cracking of their home’s foundation
- Dirty or rusty water from faucets
Schedule Residential Water Line Repair Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Overland Park is available for water line repairs throughout Overland Park, KS. The main line is your home's source of water, and you need it to cook, clean, and bathe. Let us address any issue you’re facing before it turns into something more significant. Contact us to request an estimate and schedule your service for water line repairs.