Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services in Phoenix, AZ
Professional Hot Water Heater Services
A hot shower is something many people look forward to after a long day. When the water doesn’t get hot, it can be disappointing. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Phoenix offers professional residential water heater repair and replacement services for homeowners in Phoenix, AZ. Our service professionals will quickly locate your water heater’s issue and offer a solution. We understand the importance of hot water for your home. We are devoted to repairing your hot water issues to get you back to daily life. Contact us for an appointment regarding our hot water heater services.
Failing Hot Water Heater Signs
A hot water heater often shows signs of problems before it stops working. Our service professionals can repair and replace gas or electric water heaters. The most common signs you need water heater services to include the following:
- Your hot water takes an extended amount of time to get hot.
- The water temperature will not regulate.
- You may notice brown or discolored water.
- Your hot showers may not last as long as usual.
- There may be pools of water at the base of the water heater.
- Your hot water heater makes a loud popping or banging sound.
Is It Better to Repair or Replace My Water Heater?
Our service professionals will help determine if it is better to repair or replace your hot water heater. Depending on your make and model, your hot water heater should last up to 20 years. We recommend upgrading to a newer hot water heater when repairs become constant and more costly than a water heater replacement.
Choosing a Water Heater Replacement
Different types of water heaters will all fit your home. Our service professionals install hot water heaters to meet federally mandated standards. The types of water heaters include the following:
- Conventional Water Heaters – A traditional water heater has different sizes of water storage tanks that are customized for your home’s water usage. It can be powered by gas or electrical energy.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Tankless water heaters provide warm water on demand. They can help save up to 30% on energy costs.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – A hybrid water heater combines a traditional water tank with a heat pump. It can save up almost 60% on energy costs.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Phoenix?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Phoenix provides preventative maintenance services to help prevent water heater repairs. Our team proudly backs our work with a guarantee to get the job done right the first time. We always offer honest pricing and cost estimates. Our service professionals handle all types of water heaters and can help you find the best one for your home’s needs.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Phoenix
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Phoenix extensively trains our service professionals to understand all types of plumbing issues in Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale, AZ. It’s critical to reach out to us as soon as you hear or see any signs of a water heater problem. We will help eliminate the fear of taking a cold shower. Contact us today to request a cost estimate on our water heater repair services.