24/7 Emergency Plumbing in Rochester, MN
Plumbers Near You Available 24/7!
Plumbing emergencies rarely come at a convenient time. They are disruptive and potentially dangerous by their very nature, even if they do happen on the weekend or when you’re home from work. If you’re experiencing a plumbing disaster, you’re not alone. Call our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN ASAP for fast and friendly plumbing repair services in Rochester, MN.
Services We Offer
Our team provides various plumbing services, from water line replacement to emergency drain repairs in Rochester, MN.
We can help with the following and more:
- Clogged drains
- Sewer system backups
- Sewer line repair
- Video camera inspections
- Water line repair
- Frozen pipes
- Leaking pipes
- Water heater repair
- Water heater replacement
- Sump pumps
- Tankless water heaters
- Backflow prevention devices
- Water treatment systems
- Water purification systems
- Water softeners
- Gas line repairs
Whatever your issue might be, give our team a call. Our licensed professional plumbers can offer advice on the best course of action to take depending on the problem you’re experiencing.
What Is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
A good rule of thumb is: “If it’s dangerous to people or property, get it fixed as soon as possible.” For example, a gas line break can be an incredibly dangerous plumbing problem to have. If you’re unsure where your gas line shutoff valve is, you need to leave the area and call your emergency gas line. Minnesota Energy Resources offers a phone number to call if you smell gas or know you have a damaged gas line. Once they help you shut off your natural gas, it’s safe to call an emergency plumber to repair your gas line.
Additionally, while a water line break is not as immediately dangerous, it has long-term damage potential. If you have a serious water line break, your pipe will begin to leak or even flood water throughout the area, which could include hard-to-reach spots in your home or business. For example, a pipe in your wall could leak water into your insulation, which is hard to detect and can contribute to mold growth and water damage. Mold growth can cause serious health issues, and water damage is difficult and therefore expensive to repair.
If you experience any of the following emergencies, give our team a call as soon as possible:
- Burst pipe – Burst pipes usually happen after water in the line has frozen and is starting to thaw. Water expands as it freezes, which puts an incredible amount of pressure on your pipes. If your pipes are older, they are more likely to be sensitive to bursting, leading to water damage and mold growth.
- Sump pump failure – Sump pumps prevent basements from flooding. If your sump pump isn’t working, you need to get it repaired as soon as possible before the snow begins to melt and before rainfall picks up.
- Sewer backup – Raw sewage contains a massive amount of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites, some of which can have extremely dangerous effects on the health of anyone unfortunate enough to encounter them. If your sewer system is backing up into your pipes, you have a serious issue that needs to be resolved soon before it becomes a health issue for anyone on the property.
- Water shutoff valve defect – If your water shutoff valve is broken, you’re courting disaster if you don’t get it fixed as soon as possible. Your water shutoff valve is essential to protecting your property from water damage in the event of a burst pipe or a leaking water heater. Whether the valve is local or belongs at the water main, it needs to be resolved by a licensed plumber immediately.
Our Team Is Available 24/7!
We understand that time is of the essence in plumbing emergencies. Our team provides five-star quality service with efficiency and expertise. We are backed by the Mr. Rooter Plumbing name, one known for reliable and insured work at an affordable price. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN is proud to uphold Mr. Rooter Plumbing’s good reputation in Rochester, MN and beyond. If you want to learn more about us, check out our customer reviews or visit our special offers page for more ways to save.