Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Rochester
Mr. Rooter® of Rochester has ample training and experience in various issues a home’s sewer line can develop as time passes, and regular use risks damage and wear. Our expert plumbers offer residential sewer line repair and replacement services in Rochester with timely service and exceptional work quality. A cracked sewer pipe can lead to more than costly repairs as the issue worsens. This problem can result in expensive and extensive property damage and severe health risks to your family. Repairing your sewer line is your first defense if your sewer line fails. If repairs won’t suffice, your only other choice is to have a plumbing professional replace your sewer line. Fortunately, our company is a local service provider offering quality, 24/7 sewer line repairs and replacements for residents throughout the area.
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?Sewer line damage is a more common issue than people assume. A home’s plumbing system runs day and night with water and waste exiting the structure through a sewer line. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester has provided exceptional plumbing service to requests throughout the area as sewer lines encounter issues and require repairs or replacements. Various causes can inflict damage to your sewer line and render your toilets, sinks, and other drains and fixtures unusable. Our technicians perform quick and effective residential sewer line repair and replacement services to restore your plumbing system so that it can move wastewater and materials away from your home. Generally, any pipe can break because of extreme internal pressure from running water and external pressure from the ground. We’ve listed some sewer line damage causes you should know about:
- Poor maintenance
- Poor sewer pipe installation, design, or layout
- Tree roots infiltrating your sewer pipe holes and joints
- Oil grease, sludge, hair, toilet paper, debris, and other material buildups
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
- Regular ground freezes and thaws
- Wear and tear from aging
Signs I have a Broken Sewer PipeYour sewer line will typically display signs you have an issue, such as a break in the pipes. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester wants customers to be aware of various common indications so that they can act quickly and schedule prompt repair or replacement services. You may think the price attached to these services may be overwhelming. However, a residential sewer line repair or replacement cost is a much easier number to deal with than extensive work to restore your system after sewer line damage spreads and worsens. Additionally, we maintain competitive prices on all our plumbing repairs, replacements, and other solutions to ensure your project is more affordable. Our plumbing specialists are ready to visit your home if a broken sewer pipe is showing any of the following signs:
- Lack of water in your toilets
- Noticeable sewage backup in your tub, toilet, or basement
- Your bathtub drains slowly or fails to drain
- Sewer odor in areas of your property, such as your yard and basement
Solutions to a Broken Sewer LineMr. Rooter® of Rochester's sewer line repair and plumbing experts will examine your sewer line cracks and damage and perform a timely sewer line assessment to determine the best solution. We do everything we can to avoid replacing your sewer line at all costs. Your home may have a unique sewer system and property layout, but every home has some basic issues we can address with timely and effective service options. We’ve listed some of the most common sewer line repair and replacement services we perform:
- Pipe relining – We use this method to give you new pipes from the inside out. Another option is lining your existing sewer pipes with a type of sleeve to prevent cracks in your pipes. We start this process by cleaning out your pipe and then applying the lining, which hardens in a few short hours.
- Preventive pipe maintenance – Regular pipe maintenance is essential because it helps prevent sewer line damage from happening in the first place. We regularly inspect and clean your drains to keep out significant debris and buildup from your pipes, helping you avoid clogs, cracks, and bursts.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement – Our plumbing specialists may need to pull a new sewer pipe through your old one if it sustains too much damage. We perform this trenchless technique using hydraulics to break apart your damaged pipe and replace it seamlessly with a new one.