- You can hear gurgling noises coming from your toilet or sink.
- You are experiencing frequent backups and clogs.
- Strange puddles and wet spots are forming in your yard.
- Parts of your grass are unusually green.
- You are experiencing flooding.
- You can smell a sewage odor.
- Your appliances are slow to drain.
From cracks to tree root growth, we’ve seen it all. Luckily, our plumbers can find just the right fix for your situation. Some of the most common reasons for repair include the following:
- Earthquakes, construction, or other major changes in geography.
- A buildup of hair, debris, grease, toilet paper, etc.
- A lack of preventative maintenance.
- Tree root growth.
- Wear and tear.
- Freezing and thawing during colder months.
For each of these repairs, we can offer a variety of options. Whether you need repair or a complete replacement, we’ll help improve the state of your pipes. We commonly perform pipe relining, where we coat the interior of your existing pipes with a lining that will harden, creating a new, crack-free pipe. We can also use trenchless sewer lining methods thanks to our Pipe Pull method. By leading and guiding new pipes through your sewer line system, we can replace old, cracked pipelines.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Salem is proud to serve our community! When you call us for the job, we will arrive prepared and ready to be of service to you. Our upfront prices and courteous employees will make you glad you decided to give us a call. When your pipes, sewers, and drains are in a crisis, we’re here to jump into action. Reach out today and we will connect you with our expert team of plumbers.
Contact us today! We can be reached at.