Why should you choose the water heaters installation experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Charlotte?
- More than 300 Reviews - We let our customer testimonials speak for themselves. See our reviews here to learn more about our water heater installation services.
- Guaranteed Parts & Labor - While we are very confident in the water heater installation services we provide, occasionally things don't go as planned, just like with your plumbing system. We strive to create solutions for you that will last and never leave you with a broken water heater, and we guarantee all of our parts.
- 24/7 Availability - Because we are aware that situations with water heater installation can happen at any time of the day or night, we are available for all of your needs.
- Cleanliness - When our team enters your home, we'll try to maintain it as spotless as we can. We go to considerable lengths to maintain the cleanliness of our workspace, employing everything from protective mats to the proper footwear.
- Professional Experts - We have a team of qualified, skilled, and local plumbers who can take care of just about any water heater installation task you need.
- Customer satisfaction - Regardless of the service you receive from us, we guarantee your satisfaction. We won't give up until you are overjoyed and completely satisfied with our services.
Set up an appointment or give us a call at for superior water heater installation.
Frequently asked questions about water heater installations
What is the difference between electric and gas water heaters?
Electric water heaters use electricity to generate heat and hot water, while gas water heaters use natural gas or propane. Both types of water heater have their advantages and disadvantages. Electric water heaters are typically more reliable than gas models, but they can be more expensive to operate over time due to the cost of electricity. Gas models tend to be less expensive to operate in the long run, but they require more maintenance because they have more components that can wear out or break down over time.
What is the average life expectancy of a hot water heater?
On average, a hot water heater will last between 8-12 years depending on its type and usage. Tankless water heaters can last up to 20 years if properly maintained and used correctly. It’s important to keep up with regular maintenance on your hot water heater so it can function at its peak performance for as long as possible.
What are the signs your water heater is going out?
When it comes time for a new hot water heater installation, there are several signs that indicate it’s time for a replacement such as leaking around the base, strange noises coming from your unit, high energy bills due to inefficient heating, rusty colored hot water, or lack of sufficient hot water. If you notice any of these signs then it’s probably time for a new unit!
Call us or schedule an appointment for top notch water heater installation.