Plumbing Repairs in San Antonio, TX
Pipes leaking? Clogged? Creating stress for you and your family? Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Antonio can help! When you're seeking drain cleaning services in the vicinity of San Antonio, TX, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Antonio is the only name to remember. As part of a national company that has provided great service to millions of happy customers, you can count on us to show up when you need us most. We offer a wide variety of services, from emergency plumbing, to 24/7 plumber services, and more, you can count on us to get the job done!
Services Our Plumbers Offer
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Antonio, we have seen just about everything when it comes to plumbing issues and the repairs needed to fix them. Luckily, our team is highly experienced and well trained to deal with any matter at hand.
We can take care of countless plumbing issues, including but not limited to:
- Clogged drains: Regardless of its specific function, any drain can be clogged. Whether your kitchen sink drain is stuffed with compost and grease, your bathroom sink is full of toothpaste and nail clippings, or your bathtub is backed up with hair and shampoo, our HydroScrub® drain cleaner will effectively utilize water pressure to clear out everything.
- Sewer line backups: Sewer line clogs often occur underground and in hard-to-reach locations, creating nasty odors and blackwater backflow. Unsanitary, these issues should be fixed immediately. With dynamic video camera technologies that slide down drainpipes, we can inspect even remote sections easily.
- Frozen pipes: When the electricity goes out during winter, the water can freeze and burst through the pipes. This is many homeowners’ nightmare. Luckily, with our experts punctually on the scene, the emergency can be rectified quickly.
- Broken shut-off valves – We can replace leaky or stuck shutoff valves swiftly. Though rarely used, these valves are crucial when you need to shut off the water line completely during leaks and floods.
- Defective water softeners – We can inspect the brine tank and clean the resin bed.
- Jammed garbage disposals – When something gets stuck in the disposal, it can become noisy and stop working. Our specialists have the tools and skills to fix garbage disposal emergencies.
- Sump pump repair – Sump pumps remove water from basements during heavy storms. Before the next storm floods everything, schedule a proactive maintenance service.
- Faucet issues – This is the most common plumbing problem. Drips, leaks, loose handles, and broken components may warrant repairs or replacements depending on the situation.
- Shower repairs – We can repair all types of showers and tubs: steam showers, digital showers, traditional showers, and clawfoot bathtubs, to name a few.
- Pipe leaks –These leaks often emerge at the joints. Our equipment and expertise can handle any type of pipework. If the leak requires reconnecting water supply lines, replacing worn out fittings, and/or sealing bolts and valves, we have solutions.
- Malfunctioning water heaters –Water heaters can experience many problems, including inconsistent temperatures, insufficient amounts of hot water, or not heating the water at all. Fortunately, we have versatile experience with conventional, tankless and hybrid units. We can also fix hot water leaks that often occur in pressure relief or drain valves. Replacing caps, resetting temperature controls, and clearing mineral deposits is sometimes all it takes.
Available 24/7 for emergency repairs, we can take care of complex and urgent plumbing issues at any time–day or night. Perhaps the best part of our emergency residential plumbing repair services is that we won’t ever take advantage of your position by charging extra fees for working late hours, weekends, or holidays. You can also call our team for installation, including basement sump pump installation and more!
Prompt and Reliable Service in San Antonio
Our personnel will arrive at your place prepared to render quality plumbing work whether you need a routine cleaning visit or help with an unforeseen problem. We serve clients on their schedules, and we have emergency services available 24/7. You're sure to appreciate that our services always cost the same with no additional overtime charges even when we're called on to perform an emergency repair.
Dealing with a clogged drain is a task that's best left to a licensed expert, so call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Antonio any time that you discover one of your drains is not working properly. We can even provide sump pump repair near San Antonio and surrounding areas, or more! We'll gladly schedule an appointment to tackle drain cleaning anywhere in the San Antonio area at your earliest convenience.
Are Roots Ruining Your Piping?
Tree roots can cause detrimental damage to your piping: causing leaks and ripping them apart. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Antonio our plumbers are the experts on excavation and tunneling solutions. We know how to diagnose those trickiest problems, effectively rooting-out and resolving the problem.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Antonio today if you are experiencing plumbing issues that need a repair in San Antonio.