BioChoice is a high-quality, professional-grade drain cleaning product recommended for the Pacific Northwest. What sets BioChoiceES® apart from other drain cleaning products is it uses safe and natural ingredients. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Vancouver is dedicated to providing the best eco-friendly option for maintaining a high-performing drain system.
Call (360) 865-4952 or request an estimate online for drain cleaning services near you!
Unlike the caustic drain cleaners on the market, BioChoice is safe for your home and family while remaining effective. It quickly clears away years of buildup like fats, oils, grease, and soap residue without adding dangerous chemicals to the environment.
BioChoice begins working as soon as you pour it into the drain, with no wake-up period like other microbial drain cleaners. More importantly, it is recognized by the EPA for being completely safe to use around children and pets. Only the safest products receive this recognition, marked by the EPA’s seal of approval on the packaging.
Other advantages include:
- Easy to Use — No pre-mixing required; just pour and let sit. The drain bottle lid serves as a measurer to add the correct amount to your drains.
- Great Value — Only half a capful is required for a single treatment, with more activity than 5 capfuls of other bio-products.
- Long lasting Preventative — Keeps your system performing . Avoid blockages and emergencies and extend the life of your drain system!
What makes this product different from other microbial products in the stores? For one, it’s a professional-grade product only available from professional plumbers. Biological formulas sold on the shelves don’t have nearly as much microbial effectiveness as BioChoiceES®. It degrades organic matter quickly, safely, and in a way that saves you money and time in the long run.
BioChoiceES® bears the EPA logo, a mark only provided to the safest products. As part of the Design for the Environment program, BioChoiceES® has been designed with sustainability in mind. EPA approval is the most important distinction our product can have—it lets buyers know that we are a stronger, safer alternative to the caustic and dangerous drain cleaners currently on the market.
Directions for Use
Try applying BioChoiceES® during periods of minimal water usage.
- Slow Drains — Pour 1 capful into drain for 5 days, or until the drain flows quickly.
- Preventative Maintenance — Pour half capful into each drain once a month.
- Septic Systems — Pump toilet and flush half a gallon into the pipes. Add ⅓ of a capful once a week.
- Slow Drains — Pour 2 capfuls into drain for 5 days or until drain flows quickly.
- Preventative Maintenance — Apply 2 capfuls into each drain once a week.
- Septic Systems — Pour 1 gallon into drain trap once a month.
Call (360) 865-4952 today to buy BioChoiceES® for your home or business.