Commercial Sewer Line Cleaning
Clogged sewer lines can quickly spell disaster for commercial properties. Mr. Rooter Plumbing uses time-tested techniques and the latest technologies to make quick work of stubborn clogs. Our commercial sewer line services can include a video camera inspection of the sewer line to pinpoint the problem areas. We routinely use professional drain augers to shred tough materials lodged in drain lines. Our Hydroscrub® jetting equipment is another excellent option for blasting away deep-down clogs.
Other Commercial Sewer Services
Mr. Rooter is the one call to make for all your commercial plumbing needs. From bathroom fixture repairs to deep sewer line breaks and clogs, trust us to get your plumbing system back to normal. Our full line of commercial plumbing services includes:
- Grease trap services
- Grease trap pumping
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- And more
Commercial Sewer Service Near Me
Over the past five decades, Mr. Rooter Plumbing has built a strong reputation as the commercial sewer cleaning company of choice. When your property’s sewer lines are letting you down, call or request a job estimate online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How deep are sewer lines?
Sewer lines are typically buried between one to six feet deep or more. The actual depth depends on climate. The colder the climate, the deeper sewer lines are buried to prevent the pipe from freezing in the winter.
How to keep sewer lines clean:
Keeping sewer lines clean comes down to three simple tips:
- Never put hard, fibrous, or sticky foods down the garbage disposal.
- Dispose of grease, oil, and fat in the trash, not down the drain.
- Only flush toilet paper and human waste down the toilet.
Can you dissolve grease in a sewer line?
Most commercial properties use a grease trap to capture grease and prevent it from entering the sewer. However, in the case where you do experience a grease-clogged sewer, our Hydro Scrub high-pressure jetting system could be the best way to clear the line.
If one does not exist, consider having a grease trap installed to prevent grease clogs from developing in the future.
Trust Neighborly® to help you protect your commercial property value by connecting you with the best service providers in your area.
- Aire Serv® performs commercial refrigeration repair services for restaurants, hotels, and more.
- Make your property stand out with commercial brick painting services from Five Star Painting®.
- Glass Doctor® offers door closer installation and repairs for all types of commercial properties.