Plumbing Repairs in Kalamazoo, MI
Trusted Services Backed by 50+ Years of Experience
With every repair we complete, our team ensures to triple-check their work. This ensures the job is completed the right way the first time. If the problem repeats itself – no worries. All of our parts and labor are backed by some of the best warranties in the industry. With Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kalamazoo, you’ll have coverage long after our work is completed.
What Can Our Plumbers in Kalamazoo Fix?
Our trusted plumbers can repair plumbing systems and parts connecting to your plumbing. Whether you own a home or a business in Kalamazoo, our team can help! From toilets to water heaters, no plumbing problem is too big – or small – for our team of professionals.
Some of the most common plumbing issues we solve include:
- Clogged toilet
- Leaky pipes
- Low water pressure
- Sump pump failure
- Dripping faucets
- Clogged shower
- Clogged bath
- Water heater failure
- Sewer system backup
- Clogged sinks
Of course, this is just the beginning of what our Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kalamazoo team can accomplish. If you’re looking for a repair to solve one of the above issues, or something not listed, give our team a call. We’re more than happy to learn more about your specific needs and find the best solution for you.
Need Water Heater Repair in Kalamazoo? We Can Help.
Nothing could be more inconvenient or stressful than waking up to a cold shower. But we're here to bear that burden for you with quick, friendly, and effective water heater repair.
What Are the Signs that My Water Heater is Going Out?
Some signs your water heater needs repair include:
- Your water heater is over 10 years old
- Water takes longer than normal to heat up
- Your water heater leaks water
- You notice unusual noises from your water heater
- Your water is discolored (rusty or cloudy)
- You've repaired your water heater one-too-many times
Is It Worth it to Repair a Hot Water Heater?
Water heater repair could save you money if:
- The repair costs are less than half the cost to replace it, or
- If your water heater is less than 10 years old.
Do you notice signs of water heater failure or is your water heater over 10 years old? Give us a call for water heater service!
We can certainly help you weigh the pros and cons of each! If you decide to replace your water heater, we can handle the job for you.
When Should I Call a Local Plumber?
At the first sign of trouble for your plumbing system, you should give our team a call. The sooner you fix your plumbing issue, the better. A crucial part of taking care of your property’s plumbing system is understanding the early warning signs of trouble.
Some warning signs of plumbing issues include:
- Unexplained Water Spikes – Any type of unexplainable water spike may be a sign of a leak in your system. It’s important to have this solved as soon as possible to prevent water waste and expensive bills!
- Foul Odor – If your drains are emitting bad smells and foul odors, something is wrong. A healthy plumbing system should never smell. This can be caused by sewer line damage or a clog in your system.
- Slow Drains – While it’s an obvious sign of plumbing issues, it’s important to never delay service on a slow-moving plumbing system. A simple drain cleaning may be the fix, but there is always a chance the drain may need to be repaired.
- Pools of Water – When water begins to pool, either in or around a plumbing fixture or in your lawn, you may have a cracked pipe. If it smells bad, it’s probably due to a sewer system line that needs to be repaired.
If you’ve noticed one or more of the above warning signs give our team a call. We’ll locate the cause and complete all the repairs needed to get your system back on track.