Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Cracked sewer pipes can be more than just a costly repair—they can result in extensive and pricey property damage and lead to serious health risks. Sewer line repair is the first line of defense when a sewer line fails. If the sewer line can’t be repaired, sewer line replacement is the only other option. Luckily, Mr. Rooter® Plumbing is your local source for quality sewer repair and replacement at any time.
You can start by calling our team today at (855) 982-2028 or requesting an estimate
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage:
- Poor maintenance
- Buildup of hair, debris, grease, sludge, oil, toilet paper, etc.
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes / joints
- Regular ground freezes / thaws
- Earthquakes, nearby earth movement, heavy construction nearby, etc.
- Wear and tear from aging
- Poor sewer pipe layout, design, and / or installation
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
In general, any type of pipe—regardless of the materials it’s made of—can break due to extreme inner (water) and outer (ground) pressure.
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
- Strange gurgling noises coming from your toilet(s)
- Lack of water in your toilet(s)
- Slow draining bathtub / failure to drain
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilet / tub
- Sewer odor in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
The plumbing and sewer line repair experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing can assess your sewer pipe cracks and damage. Mr. Rooter Plumbing wants to take steps to avoid sewer line replacement at all costs. While your property layout and sewer system are unique, there may be some basic issues that we can address. These are some of the most common repairs and replacements we perform:
- Pipe relining: Through this method, we’ll give you new pipes from the inside out. We can also line existing sewer pipes with a sort of “sleeve” to prevent pipe cracks. First, we’ll clean out the pipe. Then we’ll apply the lining, which will harden in just a few hours.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: If your sewer pipe is too damaged, we may need to pull a new sewer pipe through the old one. This trenchless technique involves using hydraulics to further break apart the damaged old one and replace it seamlessly with a new pipe.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Lastly, it is important to help prevent sewer line damage from occurring in the first place. With regular inspections and drain cleaning services, you can keep major debris and buildup out of your pipes and avoid cracks, clogs, or bursts.
Sewer Line Replacement
If repair is not possible, it may be time to schedule a sewer line replacement. Fortunately, at Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we take the time to explain your options, review the problem, and show you exactly how we are going to fix it. You can trust us to meet your needs and not oversell you on an unnecessary product during any replacement procedure. Our trenchless repair and replacement methods are less invasive than traditional methods and won’t tear up your lawn or landscaping. They’re also more cost-effective than other methods! We have repaired and replaced hundreds of sewer lines and work diligently to save you time and money on sewer line services.
Professional Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Worried that tree roots may be destroying your sewer lines? Have your pipes begun to leak unhealthy sewage under your property? Don’t wait a moment longer to call on the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing! We fix cracked, broken, deformed, and collapsed sewer pipes in a fast and efficient manner. While it may be easy to tell a serious sewer pipe problem has happened in some cases, other cases may not be so obvious. Give us a call at (855) 982-2028, or request a job estimate online.