Repairing your sewer line is your first defense if your sewer line fails. If repairs won’t suffice, your only other option is to replace your sewer line. Fortunately, we are a local source for quality sewer line repairs and replacements for residents throughout the area.
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Sewer line damage is more common than you would think. A home’s plumbing system runs continuously with water and waste exiting the structure. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities has responded to requests throughout the area as sewer lines encounter issues and need repairs or replacements. Various factors can damage your sewer line and render your toilets, sinks, and other fixtures and drains unusable. We offer quick and effective residential sewer line repair and replacement services to restore your plumbing system and move wastewater and materials away from your home. Generally, any pipe can break because of extreme inner pressure from water and outer pressure from the ground. We’ve listed some sewer line damage causes you should be aware of:
- Poor maintenance
- Poor sewer pipe installation, design, or layout
- Tree roots infiltrating your sewer pipe holes and joints
- Oil grease, sludge, hair, toilet paper, debris, and other material buildup
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
- The regular ground freezes and thaws
- Wear and tear from aging
- Heavy construction nearby, earth movement, and earthquakes
- Your sewer line’s age
What Are Signs I Have a Broken Sewer Pipe?
Your sewer line will typically display signs there is an issue like a break in the pipes. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities wants our customers to be aware of these indications so that they can act quickly and request repair or replacement services. You might think the price attached to these services might be overwhelming. However, a residential sewer line repair or replacement cost is significantly less than the extensive work your system will need after sewer line damage spreads and worsens. Additionally, we keep our prices competitive to ensure your project is more affordable. Our plumbing specialists are ready to respond if you notice any of the following signs you have a broken sewer pipe:
- Lack of water in your toilets
- Noticeable sewage backup in your tub or toilet
- Your bathtub drains slowly or fails to drain
- Sewer odor in areas of your property, such as your yard and basement
Solutions to a Broken Sewer Line
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities’ sewer line repair and plumbing experts perform timely assessments to examine your sewer line cracks and damage and determine the best solution. We strive to take steps to avoid replacing your sewer line at all costs. Your sewer system and property layout may be unique, but there are some basic issues we can address with timely and effective service options. Some of the most common sewer line repair and replacement services we perform include the following:
- Pipe relining – We use this method to give you new pipes from the inside out. Another option is lining your existing sewer pipes with a type of sleeve to prevent cracks in your pipes. We start this process by cleaning out your pipe and then applying the lining, which hardens in a few short hours.
- Preventive pipe maintenance – Regular pipe maintenance is essential because it helps prevent sewer line damage from happening in the first place. We regularly inspect and clean your drains to keep out significant debris and buildup from your pipes, helping you avoid clogs, cracks, and bursts.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement – Our plumbing specialists may need to pull a new sewer pipe through your old one if it sustains too much damage. We perform this trenchless technique using hydraulics to break apart your damaged pipe and replace it seamlessly with a new one.
Details About Residential Sewer Line Replacement
Sometimes, a repair is impossible, so you may need to contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities to schedule a sewer line replacement at your home. We clearly explain your options, review your problem, and show you precisely how we will fix it. You can rely on us because we don’t try to oversell you on unnecessary products while performing a replacement. Our trenchless methods are less invasive than other traditional strategies, and they won't destroy your lawn or landscaping. You also benefit from trenchless repairs and replacement because they’re more cost-effective. Our team has performed hundreds of residential sewer line repairs and replacements. We work diligently to save customers time and money on whatever sewer line services they need.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities Today
If tree roots destroy your sewer lines or you notice unhealthy sewage leaking under your property, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities is ready to help. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team to fix your cracked, deformed, broken, or collapsed sewer pipes quickly and efficiently. Contact us today to repair or replace your residential sewer line. You can request an estimate to start the process.