Portland Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Local Sewer Pipe Repair Plumbers
Worried about your sewer? Are your pipes leaking unhealthy sewage? Are tree roots destroying your lateral? Before a messy and expensive problem occurs, don’t you wish you could get your sewer re-piped and repaired? Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland! We use reliable, quick, easy, and permanent sewer repair methods.
Signs You Have a Broken Sewer Pipe
If you are trying to diagnose if your plumbing issues are caused by a broken sewer line, our professional Portland plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing share warning signs to look out for.
You could have a broken sewer line if:
- A strange gurgling sound is coming from your toilet.
- There is a lack of water in your toilet.
- Your toilet or bathtub has noticeable sewage backup.
- Your bathtub doesn’t drain or is slow to drain.
- The grass around your sewer line is noticeably greener.
- There is a sewage smell in your basement or yard.
- Your yard is flooded.
What causes sewer line damage?
There are numerous ways your sewage line can become damaged and break. By understanding how distress is caused, you can better avoid damaging your sewer lines and keep them well maintained.
Common causes of sewer line damage include:
- A buildup in your sewer line of hair, debris, sludge, grease, oil, and toilet paper
- Tree roots infiltrating your sewer line
- The grounds freezing and thawing
- Poor sewer pipe layout or installation
- Extreme water or ground pressure
- Backup from Portland city’s sewer line
- Regular wear and tear from aging or poor maintenance
24/7 Emergency Services – (503) 610-4183
If you are faced with a broken sewer line, you want professional assistance as soon as possible. Our Portland plumbers are available around the clock 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland to learn more about our team and how we can efficiently solve your sewer damage issue.
If you need emergency Portland sewer repair services, call (503) 610-4183 today.