Water Filtration Services in Portland, OR
Let Our Portland Plumbers Purify Your Water
Pure and clean water is an important resource that local communities rely on. That’s why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland has partnered with Enviro Water Products. Their Water Filtration and Softener System removes all the impurities found in water in a “green” way. Using no electricity and wasting zero water, this system helps families enjoy cleaner, safer, and better-tasting water. The equipment lasts a lifetime with minimal maintenance and is the perfect solution for an environmentally-friendly city like Portland!
What the Complete System Includes
- Removes chlorine and eliminates the bad tastes and odors
- Produces higher quality water than store-bought bottled water
- Excellent for cooking, making coffee and tea
- Enjoy softer-feeling skin and hair
Salt-Free Water Softener:
- Removes hard water spots from shower doors, kitchen dishes, and more
- No need for the extra maintenance of using heavy salt bags anymore
- Conditioned water prevents slippery feel on skin
- Healthier water with more beneficial minerals left behind
Certified for Safety & Reliability
Enviro Water Products is the only company with certified technology by DVGW in North America. DVGW is the most stringent testing lab for water and gas worldwide and has been in business for over 200 years. The water filtration system is certified to prevent 99.6% of the metallic deposits found in hard water.
What sets Enviro Water Products apart:
- No electricity used
- No wasted water
- Constructed with professional strength tanks
- Limited lifetime warranty on tank and parts
Quality Water Filtration & Softener Installation
Mr. Rooter Plumbing can schedule an appointment for installing a water filtration and softener system at your convenience. We have licensed plumbers ready to work in your area. Start enjoying the benefits of clean and pure water today by calling (503) 610-4183 for water filtration in Portland, OR.
If you live in the metro area and are unsure what the water quality is in your home, view the latest Portland Water Quality Report. If you’d rather have your water tested, contact the local water-testing lab to help identify any contaminants in your water supply.