Portland Water Heater Repair
Local Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services
With over 20 years of experience providing water heater services to customers in the Portland metro area, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is the expert you can rely on. We understand that when a water heater issue arises, it’s an emergency that needs to be fixed promptly. That’s why we provide professional services in Portland seven days a week, and we never charge extra for night or weekend service. Whether you need to repair or replace a water heater, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland is ready to serve you!
Warning Signs Your Water Heater Needs a Repair
Not all water heater warning signs are as obvious as cold or lukewarm water temperatures. The following water heater problems are not as obvious but are indicative that something could be very wrong.
You need a Portland water heater repair expert if:
- If you notice reduced water pressure. Mineral deposits can block pipes and reduce water flow and cause further harm to your water heater.
- If your water heater is leaking. Your water heater should not be sweating or leaving puddles. If you notice moisture around your water heater, contact a plumber immediately.
- If your hot water is rusty or smells funny. This could be caused by mineral deposits or a damaged internal water heater.
- If your water heater is making strange sounds. Make a note of how frequently you hear sounds and if they seem to be consistent. Sounds are usually caused by mineral deposits or calcium build up. If this isn’t repaired, it could cause leaks and further damage.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
The average lifespan for a water heater is 10-15 years. But if you start to notice any of the issues below, it’s important to have it inspected by a professional before it becomes a bigger problem.
- Pilot light is no longer turning on.
- Lack of hot water being supplied.
- Taking longer for water to heat up.
- Corrosion on connections to the tank.
- Any leaks or dripping from the tank.
- Any rust, black streaks, or char marks on the outside.
- Overly hot water if you have an electric water heater.
- Noticeable smell of gas or burnt electronics on a gas water heater.
Whether your old unit has finally quit working, or you want to upgrade to a more efficient model, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland can help find an effective replacement that fits your needs.
We offer energy-efficient tankless options that will not only save you money on utility bills but will also last longer than conventional tanks. Call our office to schedule an appointment with one of our water heater experts to discuss the replacement options (503) 610-4183.
Not sure if something is wrong? Schedule an inspection!
Our team of Portland plumbers and water heater technicians are highly trained and experienced in dealing with gas, electric and tankless water heaters. We guarantee the quality of our workmanship and provide proper maintenance that can help prevent costly water heater repairs. As we inspect your water heater, we can quickly repair minor issues before they become major ones.
Request an appointment for a water heater inspection and diagnosis.
Why You Should Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing
Water heaters are a daily essential in any home or business. Our goal at Mr. Rooter is to provide you with the best solution to ensure your water heater is up and running again in no time! Whether it’s a minor repair or full replacement, our service professionals will take care of you. We provide an upfront flat rate price – that way you can move forward with confidence knowing what to expect.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland, our priority is always the customer. When you’re dealing with a water heater problem, we’re here to help you so you can return to your normal routine. Our Portland plumbers arrive on time, and we will treat you and your home with the utmost respect and care. We wear shoe covers on our feet and always clean up the workspace like the way we found it.
Get started today and schedule a heater repair or replacement service by calling (503) 610-4183.