Neglected, broken sewer pipes only worsen over time, causing extensive property damage and risking your family's health. If you notice any issues with your sewer line or signs there's damage, it's crucial to act immediately and call a local plumbing professional. Our service professionals will replace your sewer line if more than a repair is necessary. Our local service professionals are available to answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We provide high-quality plumbing work at your convenience, so reach out to our team today!
The Causes of Residential Sewer Line Damage
You may be wondering what causes damage to your home's sewer lines. Our service professionals can answer any questions you have about the issues you’re experiencing on your property. Sewer line damage is much more common than homeowners might think. Your home’s plumbing system runs 24 hours daily, with water and waste flowing through the sewer line. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus offers exceptional plumbing services to Ohio homeowners who encounter sewer line problems that require professional repairs or replacement.
Many things can cause damage to sewer lines and leave you with sinks, toilets, and other drains that can't be used. Our service professionals offer quick, effective, and cost-efficient residential sewer line replacement and repair services to get your home's system back up and running. Any pipe might break from extreme internal pressure due to running water or external pressure from the earth. The most common causes of sewer line damage include:
- Poor pipe design, installation, or layout
- Tree roots intrusion
- Poor pipe maintenance
- Build-up from grease, hair, toilet paper, and other debris
- Natural wear and tear from aging
- Backups caused by the city’s sewer line
- Ground repeatedly freezing and thawing
- Earth movement, heavy construction in the area, or earthquakes
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
You won't know if you need sewer pipe repair or replacement services if you're unaware of a problem. Sewer lines usually show signs, so you can call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus and allow our service professionals to act quickly to mitigate the problem. Don't panic and assume residential sewer line repair costs are too expensive. Repairing sewer lines is often more affordable than a residential sewer line replacement cost, but quickly acting can save you money and hassle. We offer upfront pricing on all plumbing repairs and replacements and can provide you with a detailed estimate before starting any work. You may have a broken sewer pipe if you notice any of the following in or around your property:
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilets or bathtubs
- A lack of water in your toilets
- Bathtubs that drain too slowly or not at all
- Flooded lawn
- Grass that is significantly greener near your sewage pipe
- Foul odors in your basement or yard areas
Solutions for Broken Sewer Lines
Our service professionals start by thoroughly assessing your residential sewer line to determine the best course of action to resolve it quickly, efficiently, and effectively. Our team does everything possible to avoid replacing your sewer line, but sometimes the situation requires professional sewer line replacement services. Learn more about some of the most common sewer line services we offer for Columbus, OH homeowners:
- Pipe Relining – With this method, we can give you brand-new pipes from the inside out. We can also reline your existing pipes using a sleeve that prevents cracks. Our team starts by thoroughly cleaning out your sewer pipe before applying the lining, which hardens in just a few hours.
- Preventative Maintenance – We offer essential preventive pipe maintenance services to prevent your sewer line from becoming damaged in the first place. Our service professionals will inspect and clean your drains to prevent build-up from significant debris and avoid cracks, clogs, and bursts.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – This method involves pulling a new sewer pipe through the old one if too much damage has occurred. This trenchless technique uses hydraulics and breaks apart the damaged pipe while replacing it with a new one.
Repair or Replace Residential Sewer Line
Unfortunately, sewer line repairs are not always possible, but you can depend on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus for residential sewer line replacement. Our team will explain your options, provide you with a quote, and answer any questions you may have. We utilize cost-effective trenchless methods that won't destroy your landscaping or lawn. Our goal is to save you time and money while taking care of all your sewer line needs.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Today
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus is here to help, whether you have sewage leaking under your property or tree roots have ruined your sewer lines. We’re available to take your calls about broken, cracked, collapsed, or deformed sewer lines 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us today to schedule sewer line repair or replacement services or request a job estimate!