Residential Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services in Columbus, OH
Residential Water Heater Services
You depend on your water heater for a hot shower after a long day, so it’s a letdown when it isn’t working properly. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus OH provides residential water heater repair and replacement services in Columbus, OH. Our service professionals find the source of the problem and offer effective plumbing solutions. We can help you choose a water heater replacement if your water heater is no longer in working order. Contact us today to request an estimate on water heater repair and replacement services.
Common Water Heater Failure Signs
Your hot water heater often shows signs it needs repairs or a replacement. We do our best to restore your water heater to optimal working function before determining whether you need a water heater replacement. The most common signs you need water heater repair and replacement services include the following:
- Your hot water does not last a long time.
- The hot water takes a long time to heat.
- The water is rusty or brown.
- Your water tank is leaking.
- You hear banging or buzzing sounds coming from the hot water heater.
Water Heater Lifespan
Your water heater’s life expectancy is about 11 to 20 years. Every water heater faces normal wear and tear over time. If constant water heater repairs are stacking up, we will typically recommend a water heater replacement. We will come to your home to inspect your water heater and determine if you need a water heater repair or a replacement.
Water Heater Replacement Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus OH provides honest assessments and upfront pricing. We do our best to help save you time and money. Our residential water heater replacement services include an efficient installation that complies with federally mandated energy efficiency standards. We understand the cost to replace a residential water heater is more expensive than repairs, but you will typically save money over time with improved heating efficiency.
Water Heater Removal Services
Our service professional can remove your existing water heater to install a new one. While disconnecting the water heater is often simple, it’s important to leave the work to our professionals. There is sometimes sediment buildup in the tank, making it extremely heavy. We will help you understand the water heater removal process. We always safely dispose of your water heater.
Choosing Your Hot Water Heater Type
An outdated water heater can leave you with a cold shower or a sudden leak. Our service professionals will help you choose the best hot water heater for your home. We will assess your space and hot water consumption to determine your water heater needs. The water heaters we install include the following types:
- Tankless Water Heaters – A tankless water heater heats water on demand. It can help you save on water bills by up to 30 percent.
- Conventional Water Heaters – A conventional water heater is traditional and stores water in a tank. It is heated with gas or electric energy. We offer high-efficiency water heater models to help reduce your energy costs.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – A hybrid water heater combines a conventional water heater and heat pump. It uses your existing water and electrical connections. Hybrid hot water heaters can lower your water heating costs by about 60 percent.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus OH
We recommend our water heater maintenance services to stay ahead of any issues. We will inspect your water heater and ensure it’s working properly. If you have a water heater leak or problem, contact us immediately. We will help you as soon as possible. Our professionals always back our work with a guarantee to get the job done right. Contact us today to request an estimate on our water heater repair and replacement services.