Your home’s sewer system provides a crucial service, but it can become damaged over time due to debris, tree roots, and more. Mr. Rooter of Mid-Shore provides professional services for residential sewer system backups in Easton and Cordova, MD. A sewer system backup can cause lots of problems, but you can count on our bonded and insured service professionals to solve any issues quickly and efficiently. Our service professionals have the experience, expertise, and equipment necessary to repair sewer system backups of all kinds. We repair and re-pipe sewer and septic lines and can get your sewer systems back up and running with minimal downtime and disruption. Learn more about how we can assist with your sewer backup prevention system, and get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment.
Signs of a Residential Sewer System Backup
If you aren’t a sewer system expert, you might not always recognize some common signs that you have a sewer system problem until it becomes too apparent and expensive. Our service professionals want to help you learn about what to look for so you can catch your sewer system problem early and bring in our professionals in the beginning when repairs will be easier and less expensive. Mr. Rooter of Mid-Shore has prepared some common sewer backup warning signs for you to be aware of and contact us immediately if you notice, including the following:
- Multiple drain backups in your home
- Pools of water around the basement floor drain
- Foul odors coming from drains or outdoor areas
- Water backing up from sink drains, toilets, and showers
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains or toilets
- Drain backup combinations involving a toilet
Sewer Line Tree Root Invasion Services
Tree root invasions are a common problem with residential sewer pipes. When those pipes develop condensation or start to leak, tree roots can find their way into them while searching for nourishment. Tree roots will slip in through tiny cracks in the pipe and can also enter through holes and separations. After tree roots discover a water source, the roots will continue to grow. Once new roots infiltrate your pipes, holes will get larger and clog the system before the pipe will eventually burst. Some signs of tree roots clogging sewer lines include gurgling noises in your toilet, backups in toilets or bathtubs, lack of water in toilet bowls, and bathtubs not draining correctly. Our team of service professionals offers the following solutions for tree root intrusions:
- Hydro Jetting – This long-term solution works by cleaning pipes with pressurized water jets. Our service professionals will thoroughly scour your sewer lines, removing tree roots, debris, and grease build-up.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – Our professionals begin by punching through the invading tree roots and clearing out your sewer line to ensure it functions properly. Next, we will check the extent of the tree root invasion and recommend and provide permanent solutions.
- Maintenance – Routine preventive maintenance is the best way to save money, time, and hassle. Our expert team of service professionals provides sewer and septic inspections paired with drain cleaning services to prevent grease and debris from building up inside pipes. Sewer line maintenance can also prevent tree roots from damaging your pipes.
Schedule Sewer System Backup Service at Your Home
We hope you’ll call us immediately when you notice the first sign of a sewer system backup. Our team is happy to provide you with answers to your sewer backup prevention system questions. Contact us today to request an estimate.