Residential Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Elkhart, IN
We Expertly Repair & Replace Residential Sewer Lines
Over time, your home's sewer pipes can become worn down and crack, causing unsightly and foul-smelling leaks on your residential property. Not only are problems with your sewer line an inconvenience, but they can also risk your family's health. No matter what problems you're experiencing with your home's sewer line, the licensed plumbers at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of North Central Indiana have state-of-the-art equipment and industry expertise to provide effective repairs and replacements hassle-free.
Our team of licensed plumbers has years of experience providing exceptional plumbing services for home and business owners throughout Elkhart, IN and the surrounding areas, including Kosciusko County, Goshen, and Warsaw. We'll work hard to get your plumbing system back in top-notch condition. If your sewer line is damaged beyond repair and needs to be completely replaced, we can help with each step throughout the process. Reach out to us today to learn more about our residential sewer line repair and replacement services!
Causes of Sewer Line Breaks & Damage
Your sewer lines are constantly working to move water through your home's plumbing system. Because they're running 24 hours daily, damages are a common problem for homeowners. No matter what's causing your sewer line damage, our experts will repair it with a cost-effective, permanent solution. Several things can damage your sewer line, including:
- Poor installation, design, or layout
- Tree root intrusion
- Neglecting the maintenance of the plumbing system
- Build-up from soap residue, hair, toilet paper, dirt, and other debris
- Natural wear and tear over time
- Backup caused by the city’s sewer line
- Freezing and thawing year after year
- Earth movement, earthquakes, or construction in the area
Signs of Sewer Pipe Damage
If you’re experiencing any signs of a broken sewer pipe, it’s crucial to contact the plumbing professionals at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of North Central Indiana immediately before the problem worsens and causes expensive damages. The most common signs of a damaged residential sewer pipe include:
- Sewage backing up in toilets or bathtubs
- A lack of water in toilets
- Bathtubs draining slowly or not at all
- Flooded parts of your lawn
- Grass that's visibly greener near the sewage line
- Foul-smelling odors in the basement or yard areas
How We Fix Broken Sewer Lines
Before starting our repair or replacement process, we'll thoroughly inspect your sewer line to ensure we’re making the best decision for your home’s plumbing system. We’ll do everything we can to save your current sewer line with repairs. However, some sewer lines nearing the end of their lifespan would benefit from a replacement rather than repairs. Some of the residential sewer line repair and replacement services we offer for homeowners throughout Elkhart, IN include the following:
- Pipe Relining – With this technique, we can set you up with brand-new sewer pipes from the inside out. Our experts will reline your pipes using a sleeve designed to prevent cracks. Your new lining will harden in just a few hours.
- Preventative Maintenance Services – Our preventative pipe maintenance services will ensure your pipes are kept clean and clear of build-up and unwanted debris, preventing cracks, clogs, and bursts.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – If your current sewer pipe has sustained too much damage, we can replace it by pulling a new one through the old one. This technique uses hydraulics and won’t tear up your yard or landscaping.
Sewer Line Replacement Explained
If our licensed plumbers determine your sewer line is beyond repair and needs to be replaced, you can count on us to take care of every step of the process, starting with a quote. We're committed to providing upfront and honest replacement services and will explain all your options before starting the process. Our state-of-the-art trenchless repair and replacement methods will ensure your residential property stays looking beautiful.
Contact Mr. Rooter® Plumbing for Sewer Line Repairs Today
There’s only one company you need to call when you need your residential sewer line repaired or replaced. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of North Central Indiana has years of experience offering a wide range of plumbing services for homeowners throughout Elkhart, IN and the surrounding areas, including Kosciusko County, Goshen, and Warsaw. No matter what issue you’re experiencing with your sewer line, we’ll be there promptly to inspect it and offer cost-effective solutions.
If your sewer line issue is an emergency, we can be there fast before the problem causes more damage. We're happy to answer any questions, whether you want to learn more about our replacement process or would like an estimate for residential sewer line replacement cost. Contact our friendly team today to schedule sewer line repair or replacement services or request an estimate!