If you have faucets that leak or drip continually, you may have damage that you can’t see. Not only does a leaky faucet cause a higher water bill, but it can also become a health hazard. You have the threat of mold and mildew that can cause reactions that make your household sick. The structural damage in your home may be from water or the process of getting rid of mold and mildew.
- A small leak from a faucet can run along the back of your wall and down into the floorboards or the bottom story of your home. You could have a lot of water damage on your walls and flooring and not know it!
- Consider the amount of water that continuously flows from a leaking faucet for days. If only part of that water drips down the drain, the rest of it is going somewhere and creating a mess in your Beaumont, TX home.
- If you have faucets that leak, a licensed plumber should inspect your leaking faucet and make sure it isn’t causing any damage to your home.
- Pipes in your walls, flooring, and basement can also leak for extended periods without notice. Have your plumber check the other pipes in your home to make sure they aren’t leaking as well.
- Even if you don’t have damage inside your walls or floors, you may have cosmetic damage from a water leak that causes you to set aside the time and money for repairs.