Trusted Solutions for Any Clogged Drain
Whether your sink is moving at a snail's pace or is completely blocked and full of standing water, our team of experienced plumbers can help. We'll use the latest techniques and technologies to diagnose the problem accurately and provide you with a practical solution fast, from drain cleaning to repairs.
Some of the clogged drain services we offer include:
- Video Camera Inspection – It's hard to see inside your drains, but our technicians can use a special camera to better see what's going on in your pipes. This allows us to accurately diagnose the issue, pinpoint the clog, and develop an effective solution then and there.
- Drain Snaking – This technique involves using a specialized tool (like a flexible cable) to remove clogs from your pipes. It's cost-effective, usually the first choice for many homeowners, and is highly effective at removing most clogs.
- Hydro Jetting – If drain snaking isn't enough to unclog your pipes, our technicians can use a high-pressure hose to clear away debris from the inside of your pipes. This method is especially useful for tougher clogs that are hard to cut through, such as roots.
Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wake County's clogged drain services. We handle all kinds of clogs, big and small, so you can always count on us for reliable service and solutions that fix the underlying issue and prevent future problems.
What Happens if I Ignore a Clogged Drain?
Ignoring a clogged drain can lead to numerous problems in your household. In fact, it's best to address clogs immediately to remove them when they're still small to prevent further damage.
Here are some of the most significant dangers of ignoring a clogged drain:
- Water damage can occur if a clog leads to a drain overflow
- Foul smells and odors can emanate from your drains
- A clogged drain can cause bacteria to grow, leading to unsanitary conditions
- Backups can occur, which can cause toilets and sinks to overflow and flood your home
- Clogs can damage your pipes, sometimes necessitating costly repairs or replacements
To avoid these issues, it's important to address clogs as soon as they arise. Using a plunger can sometimes provide immediate relief, but working with a trusted plumber will save you time, money, and headaches down the road by ensuring any underlying issues are taken care of.
Schedule Your Clogged Drain Services in Raleigh
Are you dealing with frequent clogs, a major blockage, or overflowing drains? Our Raleigh drain cleaners and plumbing professionals will work quickly to diagnose and fix the issue so you can get back to your daily life. Don't hesitate to contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wake County for an estimate for your clogged drain services today!
Call us or request your service estimate online to get started on your clog removal service!