Plumbing Emergency in Lumberton?
Plumbing emergencies happen without warning. If it’s in the middle of the night or on the weekend, homeowners often wonder if they should call a plumber or wait for regular business hours. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lumberton, we’re available when you need us.
5 Types of Plumbing Emergencies
- Dripping faucets – Pressure in your pipes wears at the water-tight seals in your faucets. Over time they begin to let small amounts of water through and you get that annoying drip. Eventually additional parts may become corroded requiring more extensive repairs.
- Running toilets – If your toilet won’t stop running it’s wasting water. Your utility bills can skyrocket quickly. A licensed plumber can find out why it’s running and make it stop.
- Clogged drains – Your kitchen sink backs up and leaves you with a pile of dirty dishes and no way to clean them, or your tub or shower that had been draining slowly suddenly refuses to drain at all. Utility room drains can clog in the middle of a cycle, flooding your floor and leaving you with soaked clothes.
- No hot water – Sometimes your water heater malfunctions, other times you have a plumbing leak. You know you paid your bill, so the problem lies in your water heater or your pipes. Our Lumberton plumbers can fix it.
- Sewer system backups – This isn’t just a plumbing emergency, it can be a health risk. If you smell sewage odors through your drains, hear gurgling toilets or have multiple drain clogs, call a plumber fast.
When to Call a Plumber
If you have a plumbing emergency you don’t have to wait. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lumberton, we’ll come when you call. We offer 24/7 emergency services. If your toilet runs, your sinks clog or your sewer pipes back up, our licensed technicians will show up with the right tools and expertise for the job.
Emergency Plumbing for Lumberton Business
Plumbing issues can be even more serious for a business. Leaky faucets and slow drains create a bad impression. Burst pipes can lead to foul odors and serious damage. We work with all kinds of businesses including professional kitchens, retailers and hotels.
When you have emergency plumbing problems in Lumberton, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing.