- Drain cleaning and clogged drain service – Soap, grease and debris from everyday use build up in your pipes over time. If you have a slow drain or one that is completely clogged, let us clear away the problem.
- Emergency plumbing service – Plumbing problems can happen in the middle of the night, over the weekend or on holidays. We’re available no matter what the day or the hour. When you call we’ll send an expert to solve your problem right away, and we never charge overtime.
- Sewer line cleaning, repair and installation – Sewer lines should be cleaned regularly. We offer routine maintenance and inspection to make sure yours stay clean and working right. If you need your lines repaired or replaced, we have the most advanced tools and expert knowledge for the job.
- Slab leak detection and repair – Slab leaks can cause extensive property damage. We’ll find the leak, fix the problem and help you get your home dried out.
- Water heater service, repair and installation – Water heaters last an average of 10 to 20 years. Regular maintenance can extend the life of your unit and give you peace of mind. If you need your water heater replaced we’ll help you choose the energy-efficient model that’s right for you.
Experience the Mr. Rooter Difference
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is dedicated to your satisfaction. We offer the following:
- Up-front pricing with no overtime charges
- Flexible appointments that work with your schedule
- Guaranteed workmanship and parts
- Affordable maintenance plans
- Polite, friendly service
- Experts who are licensed, bonded and insured
All our plumbing technicians wear uniforms. We clean up after ourselves so you’re not left with a mess.
Our plumbing professionals provide services to Port Arthur businesses. We have worked with restaurants, business offices, health clinics, nursing homes and more. We’ll work with your schedule and fix it fast.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing handles Port Arthur repairs from a simple leaky faucet to the most extensive plumbing emergencies. Experience our quality and customer service for yourself.