Sometimes if you know the signs, you can get your hot water heater repaired before it breaks. Call if you notice any of the following:
- Water heater takes an unusually long time to heat water
- Water only gets lukewarm
- Water heater tank is leaking
- Strange noises while the water heater is working
- Water looks rusty or smells bad
Water Heater Service and Repair in Lumberton
Water heater repair is a job for an experienced professional. Electricity and gas can be dangerous. The expert plumbing technicians at Mr. Rooter Plumbing have worked on all types of systems. We bring the best tools and the latest technology. If your unit can be fixed, we’ll do it.
Water Heater Installation
If your water heater needs to be replaced, we’ll walk you through your options. Our systems are compliant with current federally mandated energy efficiency standards. We offer the following:
- Conventional tank heaters – Gas or electricity heats water in a holding tank that can range from 20 to 100 gallons. We sell the most energy-efficient models to save you on your water heating bill.
- Tankless water heaters – These mount on a wall and save you space and money. They last longer than conventional systems and heat water as you need it.
- Hybrid water heaters – These combine a conventional tank with a heat pump and are the most energy efficient systems available.
Regular maintenance can keep problems from happening in the future. Our affordable maintenance programs include regular inspection of your water heater and all its parts.
Don’t wait for your water heater to fail. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lumberton can inspect your water heater to find the best options for your home or business. Give us a call today.