Drain Cleaning Service in Port Neches
Your life is busy enough without having to deal with clogged drains. Unfortunately, plumbing problems seem to occur at the worst possible times. Let Mr. Rooter Plumbing handle plumbing problems at your Port Neches home or business.
How Do You Know Your Drain is About to Clog?
Look for these warning signs to keep a bad problem from getting worse.
- Water seems to be flowing into the sink, tub or shower faster than it drains away.
- Bad smells coming from your kitchen sink drain.
- Toilets bubble when you run water in other places.
- You hear gurgling noises in your pipes when you run water in other rooms.
Drain Clogs Harm Plumbing
Drain clogs aren’t just inconvenient, they indicate a problem that’s ongoing. All pipes experience buildup. Buildup can lead to corrosion that weakens pipes. Buildup happens in the following places:
- Kitchen – Food particles, grease and detergent gets trapped in pipes.
- Bathroom – hair, paper products and personal products clogs sinks.
- Utility room – debris from rinsed clothes washes down the drain and often gets stuck.
Clogged drains put pressure on pipes. High pressure increases the chance of an expensive leak. Standing water in sinks and pipes provides a breeding ground for mold and mildew. This makes your Port Neches home or business smell bad, and it can make you sick.
What to Do When You Have a Clog
A Mr. Rooter Plumbing technician is ready 24/7, even on holidays. We will rush to your home and find a solution. We tell you how we’ll address the problem and give you our up-front rate before we start. We offer the following in Port Neches:
- Guaranteed workmanship
- Licensed, professional plumbers
- A uniformed, professional appearance
- A team that is bonded and insured
How to Keep It from Happening Again
Once you’ve dealt with a clogged drain, you never want to face it again. Keep your drains clean and free-flowing with our cost-effective preventive drain cleaning services. We’ll provide regularly scheduled maintenance so you don’t have any more plumbing surprises. When you need an expert, Mr. Rooter of Port Neches is ready to help.