- Bad odors – You shouldn’t smell sewer odors anywhere but where your system vents. If you smell sewage through your shower drains or toilet, there could be a crack in your sewer lines.
- Toilet noises – if your toilet gurgles or the water fluctuates, call an expert. If there’s a problem in the line it could lead to raw sewage backing up into your home or business.
- Wet, smelly patches in your yard – If a sewer line leaks or breaks, the material leaking into your yard isn’t just gross, it can damage your foundation. Water seeps into your slab causing settlement and sinkholes.
- Slow drains – if you notice several of the drains in your house have a problem, the issue may be a blockage in your sewer line.
What to Do If You Suspect a Problem in Port Neches
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Port Neches can fix pipes that are cracked, broken, and even collapsed. We’ll send an expert who is licensed, bonded and insured to investigate as soon as you give us a call. Here are some of the repair and replacement services we offer.
- Pipe relining – Often we can coat your leaking lines with new material so they are resurfaced and refreshed. First we’ll clean out your pipes, then we’ll put a sleeve around it to prevent cracks. The new lining hardens in just a few hours.
- Bursting – If your old line can’t be repaired, we pull new pipes right through the old ones using the latest technology and equipment.
- Preventive maintenance – Keep clogs and breakage from occurring again with our affordable maintenance plans. We offer regular inspection and cleaning to keep your pipes free of buildup and debris.
With plumbing technicians available 24/7, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Port Neches is ready to help when you need sewer line cleaning, repair or installation.