Residential Sewer System Backup Services in Broward County, FL
We Expertly Repair Sewer System Backups
When your home’s sewer system backs up, it's time to call in the professionals. Residential sewer system backups can significantly damage your property and plumbing system and put your family's health at risk. Fortunately, the licensed plumbers at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Broward County can help you get your sewer system problems under control and repaired for reliability. We’re proud to offer residents throughout Broward County, FL and the surrounding areas exceptional plumbing services, no matter their needs. We can do everything from cleaning your drains to clearing out tree roots from your pipes.
Our plumbing professionals have years of experience repairing residential sewer system backups and sewer lines, with re-piping services available for all types of homes in the area. We’ll get your sewer system fixed quickly and effectively. Reach out to Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Broward County to learn more about our residential sewer system backup services!
Residential Sewer System Backup Warning Signs
Homeowners must understand the potential warning signs of a residential sewer system backup. When it comes to your sewer system backing up, the quicker you act, the less damage is done. We’ve included a helpful list of things to watch out for around your property. We recommend you contact the team at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Broward County if you experience any of the following issues:
- Water pooling around your basement floor drains
- Multiple drains backing up
- Water backing up from sink, shower, or toilet drains
- Foul odors from your home’s drains or outdoor areas
- Drain backup combinations involving a toilet
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains or toilets
Sewer Line Tree Root Intrusion Solutions
Tree root intrusion is a common problem for residential sewer lines. As tree roots in the ground search for nourishment, they infiltrate through plumbing pipes in small cracks, holes, and crevices. Over time, the growth of tree roots in your pipes can clog or burst them. Our expert plumbers are highly skilled at solving any and all sewer line problems related to tree root infiltration. Several common warning signs are associated with tree root intrusion, including a lack of water in your toilets, gurgling noises coming from toilets, and bathtubs not draining properly. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Broward County offers the following solutions for tree root infiltration in your residential sewer line:
- Hydro Jetting – This technique effectively eliminates any sign of dirt, grease, build-up, tree roots, or debris. Our plumbers will send a high-powered blast of water through your pipes to completely clear them.
- Pipelining – This permanent solution for water leakage works by lining and sealing sewer pipes using a sleeve. Our pipelining service allows us to repair your pipes without digging trenches or tearing down walls on your property.
- Maintenance – You can perform preventative maintenance on your plumbing system by taking care of it and having a professional plumbing inspection done by the plumbing professionals at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Broward County. Our inspections and drain cleaning services will ensure your pipes remain clear of unwanted debris, including overgrown tree roots.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – Our team effectively punches through tree roots to clear them out of your sewer line and restore its functionality. Once we've thoroughly inspected your system, we'll offer permanent repair solutions.
- Pipe Bursting – This technique uses hydraulics to break apart your current piping underground. Once it’s broken up, we’ll install a new seamless pipe in its place.
Warning Signs of Septic System Backup
Neglecting a septic system backup can severely damage your property and plumbing system. In addition, sewer system backups put people at risk of contamination. We can effectively stop your sewer system backup in its tracks and offer solutions before you experience system-wide problems. There are several common septic system backup warning signs that can help you catch a problem in its early stages, including:
- Foul-smelling black liquid in your drains or toilets
- Toilets flushing or draining slowly
- Foul-smelling odors in your home due to septic system failing
- Drains running slowly
- Weeds or algae growing in a pond near your home
- Foul-smelling wastewater seeping from the ground near your septic system
- Noticeably greener grass over your septic system
Call Us Today for Trusted Sewer System Backup Solutions
Residential sewer system backups can be extremely frustrating to deal with. They can do extensive damage to your home and plumbing system and are a health risk to anyone on the property. At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Broward County, we work hard to resolve your sewer system backups quickly, safely, and reliably, no matter how extensive the damage is. If you’ve experienced any warning signs that your sewer system is backing up, we recommend contacting our licensed plumbers immediately so we can stop the problem in its tracks.
Whether you’re dealing with a sewer system backup due to tree root infiltration, rain, or other causes, our team has years of experience providing cost-effective, permanent solutions for homeowners throughout Broward County, FL and the surrounding areas, including Fort Lauderdale and Coral Springs. In addition, we have sewer backup prevention systems to ensure your sewer line stays in pristine condition for years to come. Contact our team today to request an estimate for our premier residential sewer system backup services. We look forward to hearing from you!