Our team of licensed plumbers has years of experience providing exceptional plumbing services for home and business owners throughout Broward County, FL, and the surrounding areas, including Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, and Pembroke Pines. We’ll work hard to get your plumbing system back in pristine condition. If your sewer line is beyond repair and needs to be replaced, we can help with each step in the process. Reach out to us today to learn more about our residential sewer line repair and replacement services!
The Causes of Sewer Line Damage
Your sewer lines are constantly working to move water through your home’s plumbing system. Because they’re running 24 hours a day, damages are a common problem for homeowners. No matter what’s causing your sewer line damage, our experts will repair it with a cost-effective, permanent solution. Several things can damage your sewer line, including:
- Poor installation, design, or layout
- Tree root intrusion
- Neglecting the maintenance of the plumbing system
- Build-up from soap residue, hair, toilet paper, dirt, and other debris
- Natural wear and tear over time
- Backup caused by the city’s sewer line
- Freezing and thawing year after year
- Earth movement, heavy construction in the area, or earthquakes
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
If you’re experiencing any signs of a broken sewer pipe, it’s crucial to contact the plumbing professionals at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Broward County immediately before the problem worsens and causes more costly damage. Some of the most common signs of a broken residential sewer pipe include the following:
- Sewage backing up in toilets or bathtubs
- A lack of water in toilets
- Bathtubs draining slowly or not at all
- Flooded lawn
- Grass that is significantly greener near the sewage line
- Foul-smelling odors in the basement or yard areas
How We Fix Broken Sewer Lines
Before starting our repair or replacement process, we'll thoroughly inspect your sewer line to ensure we’re making the best decision for your home’s plumbing system. We’ll do everything we can to save your current sewer line with repairs. However, some sewer lines nearing the end of their lifespan would benefit from a replacement rather than repairs. Some of the residential sewer line repair and replacement services we offer for homeowners throughout Broward County, FL include:
- Pipe Relining – With this technique, we can set you up with brand-new sewer pipes from the inside out. Our experts will reline your pipes using a sleeve that’s designed to prevent cracks. Your new lining will harden in just a few hours.
- Preventative Maintenance – Our preventative pipe maintenance services will ensure your pipes are kept clean and clear of build-up and unwanted debris, preventing cracks, clogs, and bursts.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – If your current sewer pipe has sustained too much damage, we can replace it by pulling a new one through the old one. This technique uses hydraulics and won’t tear up your yard or landscaping.
Sewer Line Replacement Explained
If our licensed plumbers determine your sewer line is beyond repair and needs to be replaced, you can count on us to take care of every step of the process, starting with a quote. We’re committed to providing upfront and honest replacement services and will explain all your options before starting the process. Our state-of-the-art trenchless sewer line repair and replacement methods will keep your residential property looking beautiful.
Contact Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Broward County Today
There’s only one company you need to call when you need your residential sewer line repaired or replaced. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Broward County has years of experience offering a wide range of plumbing services for homeowners throughout Broward County, FL, and the surrounding areas, including Fort Lauderdale and Coral Springs. No matter what issue you’re experiencing with your sewer line, we’ll be there promptly to inspect it and offer cost-effective solutions.
If your sewer line issue is an emergency, we can be there fast before the problem causes more damage. We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you’re curious about our replacement process or want an estimate for residential sewer line repair cost. Contact our friendly team today to schedule sewer line repair or replacement services or request an estimate