Why call us to fix or replace your water heater? Some reasons include:
- Our up-front, flat-rate pricing options
- Our reliable warranty
- Our professional, uniformed, and licensed plumbers
- Our 24/7 availability - includes nights, weekends, and holidays
With our years of experience in the industry - we've seen it all! No matter the water heater issue, or installation job you need, count on us for fast, courteous service.
To schedule your water heater repair or replacement service, dial us today. Or you can request your appointment online.
Our Service Area
We're pleased to serve customers throughout Columbia County, including:
What Causes a Water Heater to Break?
A water heater can break due to several causes.
Some common things we've seen damage water heaters include:
- Mechanical Issues. Mechanical problems such as blocked pipes, corroded water tanks, and broken heating elements can all lead to a water heater breaking down.
- Mineral Deposits. In addition, mineral deposits can build up inside the tank over time, leading to corrosion and cracks in the metal container.
- Lack of Maintenance and Upkeep. Poor maintenance is also one of the main causes of breakdowns. If sediment accumulates at the bottom of the tank, it can lead to overheating and cause stress on the system which can eventually result in failure.
- High Water Pressure. Finally, if too much pressure is applied to the system, this may also cause it to break down prematurely.
- Water Heater's Age. Standard tank water heaters last roughly 8-12 years. Tankless water heaters last can last 20 years or more. If your water heater is at or over the average lifespan, age can cause the unit to break.
Trust us for reliable water heater replacement or repair services in Martinez. To book your service, reach out online or dial us today.