As a homeowner, it’s not always easy to decipher where a plumbing issue is. And because you’re not renting, you don’t have the option of calling an on-site maintenance manager. At this point, you may feel a bit stuck and start poking around to fix it yourself.
Unfortunately, DIY fixes can quickly make the problem worse and cost you more in the long run. Luckily, there’s a professional option that won’t break the bank, calling Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fayetteville to help.
We offer many services for homeowners, including (but certainly not limited to):
- Plumbing Diagnosis & Inspection
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Replacement, & Installation
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Frozen or Leaking Pipe Repair
- Toilet Repair & Replacement
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Sump Pump Repair
Frequently Asked Questions - Residential Plumbing
What Are The Most Common Signs of Plumbing Issues?
Some things you can look out for if you suspect a plumbing problem include:
- Low water pressure
- Water showing up in places that it shouldn't
- Water bill fluctuation
- Slow drainage
- The toilet not flushing correctly
- Noisy or rattling pipes
- Brown spots on the ceiling
These are some of the most common issues - however, if you're experiencing something else with your plumbing system, give our plumbers in Fayetteville a call to help detect any problems.
Why Does My Drain Get Clogged?
For the most part, drains get clogged simply because people in the home aren't being careful of what is going down the drain, especially in the kitchen. Whether it's eggshells, tough pieces of food, or other objects falling down the drain, these simple mistakes can cause big problems with the kitchen drain. Bathroom drains tend to get clogged due to hair strands and/or residue buildup of soap and shampoo.
What Should I Do About a Burst Pipe?
The first thing you should do when you notice a pipe burst is to shut off the main water valve. Next, you need to shut off your electricity to avoid shocks and electrical fire. Call our Fayetteville, AR emergency plumbers to help resolve the issue right away.
What Is A Sump Pump?
A sump pump is a device that actively pumps water out of your basement to the outside of your home. A "sump" is a pit that is carved into the basement floor where the sump pump is then inserted. This device can also detect water levels in your basement and activates when the water gets too high.
Licensed Home Plumbers Near Me
Our residential plumbing services provide quick solutions at affordable prices with no hidden fees. You can comfortably call for assistance without worrying about overcharges or scheduling another repair service because the first one didn’t go well. We operate with the Neighborly Done Right Promise®, which means if for some reason your service didn’t exceed your expectations, we’ll make it right at no cost to you.
Our code of values shapes our business:
- Respect – We listen with the intent to understand and respond in a timely fashion.
- Integrity – We make agreements that we are willing and able to uphold and communicate openly.
- Customer Focus – Our services are complete with you at the center; we put in the effort to be cognizant of your needs.
- Having Fun! – Our team knows plumbing isn’t always exciting; we seek opportunities to make tasks fun and spread joy throughout the day.
Whether your bathtub keeps clogging despite DIY fixes, a pipe burst, or you can’t determine the root cause, our expert technicians have the experience to assess any situation and establish solutions that benefit you thoroughly.