Residential Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Services in Fort Smith, AR
Effectively Solving Your Home’s Sewer Line Issues
When your home has a damaged sewer line, you can count on the experienced plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Fort Smith. Our professional plumbers offer residential sewer line repair and residential sewer line replacement services for homeowners in Fort Smith, AR. You depend on your sewer line day in and day out, and we can solve any problems you might experience from damage or wear and tear. Cracked sewer pipes will only get worse with time, so having your pipe repaired or replaced early can help you avoid property damage, save money, and protect your family’s health. Repair is the first line of defense against a failing sewer, but we also offer sewer replacements when they are necessary. Learn more about your home’s sewer line, and get in touch with us today to request a job estimate.
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Our team is happy to answer your questions related to your possible residential sewer line repair costs or residential sewer line replacement costs. We will visit your home in Van Buren, Greenwood, or Alma, AR to determine the cause of the problem and whether the pipe needs to be repaired or replaced. Your plumbing system works 24/7 to transfer water and waste, so sewer line damage is not uncommon. The toilets, sinks, and drains in your home can stop working for many reasons. Pipes can break from internal pressure due to running water or external pressure from the earth. Here are some of the most common causes of sewer line damage:
- Improper maintenance
- Poor sewer pipe design, installation, or layout
- Tree roots infiltrating joints or holes in the pipe
- Wear and tear caused by aging pipes
- Build-up of grease, sludge, hair, toilet paper, and other debris
- Constant cycles of the ground freezing and thawing out
- Backups caused by city sewer lines
- Heavy construction in the area, earth movement, or earthquakes
Signs You Have a Broken Sewer Pipe
Before you give us a call to replace residential sewer lines in your home, you’ll want to be aware of some signs that you may have a broken sewer pipe. Not taking care of a problem with your sewer line can make it worse and cost you more time, money, and hassle. Our licensed and insured plumbing professionals will replace your residential sewer line when a repair is no longer effective. The following are signs that you may have a broken sewer pipe at your property:
- A lack of water in toilets
- Flooded yard
- Bathtubs do not drain or drain slowly
- Noticeable sewage backup in bathtubs or toilets
- Foul odors in the basement or outside
- Grass growing significantly greener near your sewage pipes
Comprehensive Sewer Line Repair Services
Our professional plumbers will visit your home to perform a thorough inspection of your sewer line. We do our best to avoid replacing sewer lines if repairing them is still possible. In addition to replacing residential sewer lines, our plumbers also offer the following services:
- Preventative Maintenance – Our preventive pipe maintenance services can help prevent your home’s sewer lines from suffering damage in the first place. Our plumbers will inspect and clean your drains to prevent build-up and avoid clogs, cracks, and bursts.
- Pipe Relining – We can replace your existing pipes from the inside out using the pipe relining method. Our team can reline your damaged pipes with a type of sleeve that prevents cracks. We will clean out your sewer pipe before applying the new lining, which will harden within a few hours.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – If your sewer pipe has been damaged too much, we utilize burst pipe hydraulic replacement services by pulling a new sewer pipe through your existing pipe. We use this trenchless technique and hydraulics to break apart your damaged pipe before replacing it with a new one.
Sewer Line Replacement & Upgrades
Sewer line repair is not always possible, and sometimes the situation is too severe to be fixed. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Fort Smith provides sewer line replacement services for homeowners in Arkansas. We will make sure you understand your options and answer all your questions. Our team will give you a free estimate and help you learn about the advantages of trenchless methods that do not destroy your landscape and are cost-effective.
Schedule Sewer Line Repairs Today
Our local plumbers are ready to repair or replace your home’s water and sewer lines whether you have sewage leaking under your property or your pipes have been infiltrated by tree roots. Our professionals will fix your cracked, broken, deformed, or damaged lines, and we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Contact us today to schedule service or request a job estimate.