Signs You Require Water Heater Repair or Replacement
Most homeowners are not experts on water heaters, and that’s okay. Our experts want to help you learn more about some signs that your water heater requires repair or replacement services. We proudly offer electric water heater repair or replacement and gas water heater repair or replacement services in Arkansas. Catching problems early can save you time, money, and hassle. If we find that replacing your water heater is necessary, we will help you choose a more energy-efficient model because taking cold showers should be a choice and not a necessity. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Fort Smith if you experience any of the following signs:
- Water heater takes a long time to produce hot water.
- Hot water tank leaking water
- Noises coming from the hot water heater.
- Hot water heater does not supply enough hot water.
How Long Should My Water Heater Last?
Water heaters aren’t built to last forever, which makes preventative maintenance so important if you want to extend the appliance’s lifespan. Most water heaters will last between 11 and 20 years. Professional repairs can keep your unit in good shape, but with time it will eventually need to be replaced. Our team will help you determine whether your water heater can be repaired or needs to be upgraded to a new unit. Our plumbers will visit your home in the Fort Smith area and diagnose your water heater before recommending the best course of action.
Upgrading Your Home’s Water Heater
After your water heater has reached the end of its lifespan, we will help you choose the best replacement model. Your new water heater should be effective and affordable, and an energy-efficient choice can save you money each month on utility bills. Our professionals will make sure your new water heater will comply with federally mandated standards. We are also happy to discuss your installation costs when helping you select your new water heater.
Get Hot Water Instantly On-Demand
When you want hot water, you want it right away without having to wait. Outdated water heaters can produce lukewarm water at best if there’s a leak in the tank. Our team will recommend the best water heater for your home based on your space limitations and the amount of water you consume. We offer in-depth industry knowledge and adept plumbing skills to ensure you end up with the right water heater for your home. Allow us to replace your existing water heater with one of the following types:
- Conventional Water Heater – This type of hot water heater uses a large tank to store water and electrical energy or gas to heat that water. We can install multiple tank sizes in high-efficiency models, reducing your home’s heating bills by up to 7%.
- Tankless Water Heater – Get hot water on-demand when you need it, thanks to a tankless water heater. Instant hot water heaters take up less space and can help you save up to 30% on energy costs.
- Hybrid Water Heater – These combination water heaters combine a conventional tank storage water heater with a heat pump. You can save up to 60% on energy costs with a hybrid water heater.
Get Your Water Heater Service Estimate
An efficient water heater paired with proper maintenance can keep your monthly bills affordable and water heater issues down to a minimum. Our team of professional plumbers will start by inspecting your water heater and providing minor repairs before the problems become more expensive and significant. We are proud to offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services for your home’s sewers, drains, water heaters, and more. Contact us today to schedule service or request a job estimate.