Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater New Hampshire?
There's nothing like an overflowing toilet or cold "hot" water to stress you out. As homeowners like you, we know that feeling.
This is all why we do what we do. If you call us for emergency plumbing in Manchester, you're counting on us to provide quick, courteous service. That's exactly what we do.
Why call us for emergency plumbing? A few reasons include:
- Our A+ BBB® Rating. We're an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau® and have an A+ rating.
- Our Strong Reputation. We've helped many customers with their emergency plumbing needs. We're highly rated for our quick, professional, and responsive service.
- We're Licensed and insured. Our emergency plumbers are licensed and follow all local regulations and guidelines.
- Our 25+ Years of Experience. With over 25 years in the plumbing industry, we've seen our fair share of emergencies. We have the experience, skill, and tools to provide quick repairs.
Schedule your service by reaching out online or calling us today. We look forward to serving you and will be over ASAP.
What Is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
A plumbing emergency is any situation that requires immediate attention from a qualified, licensed plumber.
A plumbing emergency can include:
- A burst pipe
- A blocked sewer line
- An overflowing toilet or sink
- Flooding in the basement
- A broken water heater
- Multiple Clogged Sinks
- Broken Water Shut Off Valves
In most cases, these types of plumbing issues can lead to extensive water damage in the home.
Additionally, if left unchecked for long periods of time, plumbing emergencies can also become hazardous to one's health and safety. This is due to the potential for bacterial contamination or exposure to raw sewage and other contaminants.
Therefore, it is important to address plumbing emergencies quickly. You can count on our experienced professionals for quick service.
Need a licensed emergency plumber near you? Request your service online or dial today. We're backed by 25+ years of experience.
What Can I Expect After Calling For a Service?
We go above and beyond to provide you with exceptional service.
Below is what you can expect from us during your service:
- Quick Scheduling. We're ready to take your call! In the event you need to leave a voice mail, we'll return your call ASAP. Even if you call at 11 PM on a weekend.
- Prompt, Professional Arrival. We'll arrive when we say we will. When we show up, we'll do so in our branded Mr. Rooter Plumbing vans and in a professional uniform.
- Quick Troubleshooting. We'll quickly get down to the bottom of your plumbing issue. With our tools and expertise, the diagnosis is pretty quick.
- Review Pricing & Options. From there, we'll review the plumbing repairs with you. You'll get to choose from our "Good", "Better", and "Best" options so you can choose what's right for you.
- Quick Plumbing Repairs. If you approve our estimate, we'll get to work repairing the issue as quickly as we can.
No matter the emergency plumbing repair you need, all of our services are backed by a reliable warranty.
To request your service, call our courteous team or reach out online. We'll work quickly to help get you taken care of.