Here are some things to look into.
Start with a General Plumbing inspection that includes an overlook of your sewer drain lines and water lines. This also includes a fixture inspection to make sure the home has functioning hookups, faucets, water heaters, and water softener if needed. If it’s there we will find it!
Knowledge of the new home
Now here are a few questions to think about:
1. Is the house on city sewer or do you have a septic tank?
- With a septic tank, there are a few additional steps that may need to be taken.
2. Do you have proper water pressure?
- Water pressure is important because most fixtures will not work properly without enough water pressure.
3. Are all of your plumbing fixtures in good working order?
- If not, there could be several different reasons.
Break it down
Sewage - Mr. Rooter will inspect the main sewer drain and look for roots, debris, grease, or a break in the line. They will be sure that these lines are up to state requirements, along with proper venting.
Water - Mr. Rooter will test the water pressure in the home and give recommendations if something is not right. Water pressure can affect faucets, water heaters, and some appliances. Such as dishwashers, washing machines, and water heaters, to name a few.
Fixtures - Mr. Rooter will inspect and test all water fixtures to ensure that all are functioning properly. Some include shower and tub faucets, sink faucets, toilets, and hot tubs.
We proudly serve the areas of...
Elkhart, Goshen, Middlebury, Nappanee, Bristol, Millersburg, New Paris, Dunlap, Simonton Lake, Benton, Bonneyville MIlls, Foraker, Jimtown, Locke, Midway, New Paris, Southwest, Vistula, Waterford Mills, Warsaw, Burket, Claypoole, Etna Greene, Leesburg, Mentone, Milford, North Webster, Pierceton, Sidney, Silver Lake, Syracuse, and Winona Lake.