Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services for Your Savannah, GA Home
Expert Service Professionals Solving Water Heater Issues Locally
Your home's water heater is an essential appliance that provides hot water for daily activities like showering, cooking, and cleaning. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Savannah offers reliable and professional water heater repair and replacement services for homeowners in Savannah, GA. We understand the inconvenience of having no hot water and offer prompt services to get your system up and running again. Our skilled team of service professionals can repair your water heater and, if necessary, replace it with a new one. Learn more about our water heater repair and replacement services and get in touch with us today to request a job estimate.
Signs That Your Water Heater Needs Repair or Replacement
A lack of hot water is a clear indication that your water heater requires repair or replacement, but there are other signs to watch out for too. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Savannah, we can provide advice on water heater repair and replacement in Savannah and the surrounding areas and give you a detailed estimate. Timely maintenance can save you time and money and prevent further issues. Our team can service and install all types of water heaters, including electric, gas, and more. Below are some signs that your water heater needs attention:
• Leaks from your water heater tank
• Slow hot water supply
• Strange noises from your water heater
• Lack of hot water supply for daily chores
Benefits of Upgrading Your Water Heater
Selecting the right water heater can save you money on energy bills and provide an adequate supply of hot water. Most residential water heaters last between six to ten years, but preventive maintenance services can extend their lifespan and improve efficiency. Upgrading your water heater before it fails can avoid sudden breakdowns and save you money in the long run. Our team can recommend the best model based on your average water usage and space limitations. We offer the following water heater types:
• Conventional Water Heaters - These water heaters use a storage tank to heat water with gas or electricity. We can install different tank sizes based on your requirements. Conventional water heaters can be highly efficient and reduce energy bills by up to 7%.
• Tankless Water Heaters - Tankless water heaters heat water on demand and take up less space than conventional water heaters. They can save you up to 30% on energy costs. A tankless water heater is great for a home with limited space. You also won’t have to worry about running out of hot water if you have a big family and need to take multiple showers or baths within a short amount of time.
• Hybrid Water Heaters - These water heaters combine a storage tank with a heat pump to save up to 60% on energy bills. Our team would be happy to help you learn more about the benefits of a hybrid water heater and whether or not it may be right for your Georgia home.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Savannah?
We know that we aren’t the only professional plumbing company offering water heater replacements in Savannah, but we’re confident that we are the best. Our team is happy to answer any questions you have and help you determine whether it would be best to repair your water heater or have it replaced and upgrade to a newer, more energy-efficient model. Whether to repair hot water heaters or have a new one installed can be a tough decision, but our team has the experience and expertise to make the right recommendation based on your unique situation and budget. Replacing water heaters is not a decision to be taken lightly but doing so can save you money on water costs, ensure you always have the hot water you need, and give you peace of mind knowing that your water heater will hold up for years to come. Our professional plumbing company also offers routine maintenance services to ensure your water heater is working correctly and address any minor issues before they become more costly and significant problems.
Schedule Professional Water Heater Services
After repairing or replacing your water heater, take advantage of our maintenance services to keep it running efficiently and prevent future issues. We offer comprehensive residential plumbing services to ensure your system is running correctly and saving you money on water bills. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Savannah today to request a job estimate for all your water heater needs.