Plumbing Services in Hillsboro, OR
Local Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Experts
When you’re in need of emergency plumbing services in Hillsboro, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is the plumber to choose! From residential to commercial plumbing, we offer fast response, professional work and reliable solutions.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing has been proudly serving the Hillsboro area for 25+ years, and we’re committed to providing our local customers the most professional plumbing, drain and sewer services in the industry.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing Professionals
As a locally owned and operated plumbing company, Mr. Rooter Plumbing strives to deliver exceptional customer service 24/7. Whether you’re dealing with a clogged drain, plumbing repair or sewer backup, Hillsboro customers can count on our licensed plumbers for a prompt solution seven days a week.
No matter the size of the job, we focus on providing you the best value while delivering the highest quality of work. Our plumbers perform all work according to state and local code – giving you peace of mind knowing your property is in good hands.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we never charge extra for overtime – even for night, weekend or holiday service. When we arrive to your home or business, we’ll quickly diagnose the problem and present an upfront flat rate price before beginning any work. From common plumbing repairs to plumbing replacement solutions, we take time to answer all of your questions and will discuss the best long-term options that fit your budget.
Enjoy Exceptional Customer Service
With Mr. Rooter Plumbing, customers can expect to receive top-notch service from start to finish. There’s a reason they call us Mr.®
- Same Price. Any Time. Any Day.
- Our courteous plumbers arrive in clean uniforms.
- We wear shoe covers to protect the floors.
- Friendly technicians who treat you and your home with respect.
- Provide an exact cost upfront, so there are no surprises.
- We’ll clean the workplace and leave it cleaner than we found it.
When Should I Call for a Plumber Near Me?
A smooth operating plumbing system is essential for everyday living. Whether it’s hot water for the shower, good water pressure for cleaning dishes, or a drain that doesn’t backup … we all appreciate a plumbing system that is working like it’s supposed to.
However, it’s also easy to overlook plumbing issues. While a leaky faucet or running toilet may seem like a minor problem, we recommend calling a Hillsboro plumber before the issue gets worse. Here are some signs that might mean it’s a good time to have your plumbing system inspected:
- Slow Drains – Whether your sink or shower/tub is draining slower than normal, or your laundry or toilet keeps overflowing, a clogged drain should always be fixed immediately. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we offer emergency drain cleaning repairs to keep your drains unclogged 24/7.
- Foul Odor – A bad smell that doesn’t dissipate typically suggests that there’s something wrong, especially if it’s a sewer smell. Mr. Rooter Plumbing can help find the source of the odor and provide solutions to resolve the issue.
- Low Water Pressure – When the water pressure is low, it can be frustrating to complete simple tasks like washing the dishes or taking a shower. There are several potential causes for a loss of water pressure, and it’s important to get it repaired by a professional to ensure your plumbing is well-maintained.
- High Water Bill – A sudden increase in the water bill should be inspected by a licensed plumber as soon as possible. It may indicate a broken pipe or a leak somewhere in the plumbing system, where water loss can quickly add up.
- Bubbling Wall or Ceiling – If you notice signs of moisture behind a wall or in a ceiling, there may be a leak that could potentially cause significant water damage. To protect your home or business, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing to have it checked out immediately.
- Discolored Water – If your water isn’t clear, you’ll want a licensed plumber to evaluate the condition of the water line, as this may be a sign of old pipes or a needed repair. Mr. Rooter is also an expert in installing water filtration systems.
- Toilet Issues – If your toilet is constantly running, making a gurgling noise or seems to be a little wobbly, Mr. Rooter Plumbing offers toilet repair and replacement services every day of the week.
Our Residential and Commercial Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is the professional Hillsboro plumbing and drain company that you can rely on. Our team knows that even minor issues can lead to a major problem. That’s why we arrive promptly and provide expert solutions. If you’re in need of a Hillsboro plumber, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing today!
- Drain Cleaning
- HydroScrub® Jetting
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Video Camera Inspection
- Plumbing Inspection
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Repair & Replacement
- Plumbing Installation
- Water Line Repairs & Replacement
- Water Line Installation
- Frozen Pipes
- Leaking Pipes
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater
- Sump Pump Repair & Installation
- Sewage System Repair
- Backflow Prevention Device Installation
- Water Filtration Installation