Plumbing Repair Service in Beaverton
When you are looking for plumbing repair services, turn to Mr. Rooter. Our skilled Beaverton plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured. We provide service for a broad range of plumbing repairs.
Plumbing Repairs From a Locally Owned Plumbing Company Near You
There's a Reason They Call Us Mr.®. We understand that plumbing problems are the last thing customers want to deal with. The good news? Mr. Rooter Plumbing is ready to make the process easy. We offer flexible appointment times seven days a week. There’s no extra charge for night and weekend service.
Our team is committed to delivering excellent customer service – from start to finish! You’ll receive the best value and we'll treat you and your property with respect. We ensure the workspace is left cleaner than we found it.
Expert Plumbing Solutions
Whether you need assistance with a leaking faucet, burst pipe or broken water heater, give us a call. We will diagnose the issue and provide the best long-term solution. We are dedicated to keeping your plumbing system in great shape.
We’ll take time to answer all of your questions and discuss the best solutions that fit your budget. Our licensed plumbers provide an upfront flat rate price. You can move forward with confidence.
Beaverton Plumbing Repairs
If you’re dealing with a plumbing issue, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing for a quick response. Whether it's a pipe, toilet or fixture repair, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is the go-to expert for your plumbing needs.
- Leaking Pipe: A leak in the plumbing system is cause for concern and should be fixed immediately before it leads to potential water damage or costly repairs.
- Water Main: If you’ve noticed an increase in your water bill, it might be an indication that there’s a leak in your water main. Count on the professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing, our licensed plumbers can make sure your water line is fixed for the long-term.
Sewer Line: In the Pacific Northwest, tree roots are a common culprit for sewer line damage. Our sewer department specializes in identifying the issue. We determine the best course of action to keep your sewer line flowing smoothly.
Plumbing Fixtures. We’re happy to repair or replace fixtures in the bathroom, kitchen, and beyond. Whether it’s cracked, broken, or leaking, we’ll get it fixed and back it with a warranty.
Toilets. When your toilet is experiencing drainage issues, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We’re available 24/7 and there’s no extra charge day or night.
Water Heaters. Dealing with a water heater issue is inconvenient, but waiting for it to be repaired shouldn’t be. Whether your water heater is failing to produce hot water or is simply outdated, give us a call. We work on conventional, tankless, and hybrid water heaters.
- Garbage Disposals: If your garbage disposal has gone faulty or is backing up in the sink, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is ready to promptly resolve the issue. We offer a variety of garbage disposals in different sizes and horsepower. We’ll get your kitchen back working efficiently in no time.
- Sump Pump: With Oregon rain, we understand how quickly it can affect your home. If your sump pump isn’t operating like it should and you’re experiencing flooding in the basement or crawl space, our professionals provide emergency repairs to ensure your sump pump is properly functioning.
- Water Filtration: At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, our plumbers can provide water filtration repairs for any type of system, from under-the-sink systems to whole house water filtration. Count on our experts to get your water filtration up and running again.
Plumbing Repair Service Near Me
When you need emergency plumbing services, make Mr. Rooter Plumbing your first call. Our trucks are on the road day and night, so we can quickly diagnose your plumbing problem and get to work right away. Our licensed Beaverton plumbers are dispatched locally, and customers can expect a uniformed professional who will be friendly and dedicated to providing exceptional service.