BioChoiceES® in Tigard
Best Choice for Drain Cleaning Maintenance
When it comes to choosing a safe, eco-friendly drain maintenance product in Tigard, BioChoiceES® is the top choice of Mr. Rooter plumbers! This natural drain cleaning solution keeps drains flowing smoothly and is a much safer alternative to caustic chemical products.
What is BioChoiceES®?
It’s the best environmental solution for preventing residential and commercial drain line build-ups. It has a superior ability to degrade fats, oils, grease and other organic materials that find their way down your drains.
It can also be used to improve the performance of septic systems, drain fields and grease traps. Call your local Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Portland to learn more (503) 549-4260.
What makes it superior to other drain cleaning products?
- It’s PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH: BioChoiceES® is the effective solution that is available exclusively from plumbing service companies. You won’t find it in any retail stores.
- It’s SIMPLE TO USE: There’s no mixing involved. Use the directions on the bottle to determine how much to apply and you’re done!
- It’s ECO-FRIENDLY: It’s safe for you and your family – and it’s safe on your plumbing. It’s recognized by the EPA for its positive effect on human health and the environment.
- It’s the LONG-LASTING SOLUTION: BioChoicesES® works as a preventative maintenance solution to help keep drain lines cleared.
Recognized by the U.S. EPA Safer Choice Program
The U.S. EPA’s Safer Choice Program parallels worldwide interest in environmental safety and sustainability. The program’s purpose is to help identify and develop environmentally safer products – which is where BioChoiceES® comes in!
The EPA’s Safer Choice logo allows consumers to quickly identify products that are safe for families and help protect the environment. These products are not only reviewed for their ingredients, but also the chemical structure to ensure it’s the safest possible option for the environment and people.
How to use it:
Apply BioChoiceES® during times of minimal water usage.
- Slow Drains – Apply 4 ounces per day directly into each slow drain for 5 consecutive days or until the drain flows freely.
- Preventative Maintenance – Apply 2 ounces per month directly into each drain.
- Septic Systems – Flush ½ gallon down the toilet immediately after pumping; also add 2 ounces per week.
- Slow Drains – Apply 8 ounces per day directly into each slow drain for 5 consecutive days or until the drain flows freely.
- Preventative Maintenance – Apply 8 ounces per week directly into each drain.
- Grease Traps – Apply 1 gallon per month directly into the trap.
Whether you live in Tigard or any surrounding areas, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Portland for emergency plumbing services. There’s never an overtime charge for night, weekend or holiday service, so we’d be happy to deliver a bottle of BioChoiceES® any time, any day!