When you have a leaking pipe at your home, it’s essential to contact a team of professionals as soon as possible. When you call the experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Portland, you can rest assured we’ll take the stress out of your plumbing problem and get to work to restore your system quickly and effectively. Whether you need drainpipe leak repair or water pipe leak repair services, we’ve seen it all and have years of experience accurately diagnosing and repairing pipe leaks for residents throughout Beaverton, OR, and the surrounding areas, including Tigard, Lake Oswego, and Southwest Portland. We can be there to promptly resolve the issue before it causes further damage to your plumbing system and property. We’re committed to providing professional plumbing leak repair services so you can return to your normal household routine. Reach out to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Portland today to learn more!
Common Signs of Plumbing Leaks
It helps when homeowners know how to spot potential pipe leaks before they cause extensive damage and costly repairs. Pipe leaks that are undetected, neglected, or ignored will lead to water damage in the form of wet spots or even standing water in your home. Moisture-rich environments are the ideal habitat for different types of fungal growth, including mold and mildew, which is why it’s essential to contact our service professionals as soon as you suspect a plumbing leak on your property. Some of the most common signs of a leaking pipe include:
- Your faucet constantly drips.
- You see water puddles around plumbing fixtures.
- Your water bill has been increasing.
- Your faucets are squeaking or hard to turn on and off.
- You notice foul odors around your home, like rotten food or mildew.
- Certain rooms in your home smell musty.
- Your ceilings, walls, or floors are water-stained, warped, or damaged.
- You can hear strange noises coming from the pipes behind or beneath your toilet.
- The flooring around your plumbing fixtures is uneven.
Common Signs of a Water Heater Leak
You might not consider the possibility of your home’s water heater leaking. Most water heaters are tucked away in the garage or a closet, so it’s important to periodically inspect the area around the appliance to ensure it’s not leaking water. Some common signs your home's water heater is leaking include:
- There are visible puddles of water or excess moisture near the tank.
- The flooring or tiles around your water heater is raised or uneven.
- You can hear hissing, dripping water, or other unusual sounds coming from your water heater.
- Your hot water runs out quickly.
Signs of a Washing Machine Leak
Laundry appliances tend to be in a part of your home that’s not fully accessible, so washing machine leaks can often go unnoticed for long periods. Homeowners need to check the area around their washing machine occasionally to ensure there are no apparent leaks. The most common signs of a leaking washing machine include the following:
- You notice a moldy or musty smell in your laundry room.
- You can see pools of water behind or near the washing machine.
- The washing machine hose connections are loose.
- There’s visible rust on the outside of the hose connections.
- The washing machine hoses are cracked or bulging.
Water Pipe Leak Repair Services
Like everything on a residential property, plumbing systems age and deteriorate over time. Your water line may need to be repaired due to the ground freezing and thawing, tree root intrusion, and other common problems. If your home is more than 20 years old, it’s especially important to have your plumbing system regularly inspected and maintained to prevent costly damage in the future. A rise in your water bill is the least of your concerns when you’re experiencing a leak in your water line. These leaks can often go unnoticed because they’re located underground or within the walls of your home, but fortunately, the service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Portland have got you covered with premier water pipe leak repair services.
Schedule Your Leaking Pipe Service Today
The service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Portland are here for all your residential leaking pipe repair needs. Our team has years of experience repairing down and out plumbing systems throughout Beaverton, OR, and the surrounding areas, including Tigard, Lake Oswego, and Southwest Portland. No matter how extensive your plumbing leak is, we’ll accurately diagnose the problem and deliver solutions to get your residential plumbing system back up and running reliably. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Portland today to learn more about our leaking pipe repair service or request an estimate to get started. We look forward to hearing from you.