Tigard Water Heater Services
When there’s a problem with your water heater, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is the local expert you can count on! Our licensed plumbers are available to provide emergency water heater services day and night, seven days a week. At Mr. Rooter, we’re committed to ensuring the best value and long-term solution, while delivering exceptional customer service. We look forward to showing you why – there’s a reason they call us Mr.®
Why Customers Prefer Mr. Rooter Plumbing:
- Prompt Response: We provide service any time, any day – and there’s no extra charge for night, weekend or holiday service.
- Upfront Flat Rate Price: Before we begin any work, we’ll present a flat rate price for the work to be done. With customer approval, we’re ready to get to work right away!
- Quality Workmanship: Mr. Rooter plumbers have over 20 years of experience working on residential and commercial water heaters in Tigard, Beaverton and surrounding areas. Our highly trained experts can answer any questions you have and determine a cost-effective solution.
- Outstanding Service: From the moment you call us, you can expect professionalism, courtesy and cleanliness from our entire team!
When dealing with a water heater issue, it’s important to have a professional inspect it before a bigger problem occurs. Whether it’s a minor repair that requires a new part, or it’s time to upgrade to a more efficient model, Mr. Rooter Plumbing will get it fixed promptly.
Water Heaters: We Repair, Replace and Install
- Conventional Water Heaters. Mr. Rooter Plumbing supplies electric and gas water heater tanks for residential and commercial customers. Whether you’re interested in our plumber-recommended water heater, or you have your own that needs to be installed, we’re ready to serve you! We can find the appropriate tank size that fits your household needs, or provide options for a newer, high-efficiency model that will reduce your water heating bills.
- Tankless Water Heaters. With a tankless water heater, there are plenty of benefits. Enjoy a longer life expectancy compared to traditional tanks and save money with energy-efficient models. Tankless water heaters also help prevent hot water from running out because they only heat water as you need it.
- Hybrid Water Heaters. These water heaters combine tank storage with tankless heat pumps and use existing water/electrical connections to function. They can reduce water heating costs significantly making it a great choice to add value to your home! Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing to discuss options for installing a hybrid water heater in your home or business.
Common Water Heater Issues
The average life expectancy for a water heater is 10-15 years. However, if you notice any of the conditions below, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing for a quick, expert diagnosis!
- Water is taking longer to heat up.
- There is a leak or drip coming from the tank.
- The pilot light is out.
- Inadequate supply of hot water.
- Noticeable corrosion on connections to the tank.
- Extremely hot water.
- Rusting or discolored water.
- Smells of gas or burnt electronics.
How much does it cost to repair a water heater?
For more information on Mr. Rooter Plumbing’s prices, request an estimate for your project. Mr. Rooter offers no overtime charges, which means you will know exactly how much a water heater repair service will cost with our team with no additional surprises. Get started today and request your estimate – (503) 549-4260.
Water Heater Maintenance from Tigard or Beyond
Water heaters are used on a daily basis, which means consistent maintenance is a great idea. Check out Mr. Rooter Plumbing’s Advantage Plan, the simple way to ensure your plumbing system is operating smoothly year-around. It provides customers peace of mind and includes an annual whole-house plumbing inspection, special value pricing and priority scheduling!