Sewer Line Repair and Replacement in Albany, Oregon
Damaged sewer lines are not only costly, but they can be hazardous to your health and potentially result in property damage. When dealing with plumbing failure, the repair is the first necessary step, followed by replacement if still in need of service. With upfront pricing and no overtime fees, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Albany is here for all of your sewer repair and replacement needs to get your plumbing back into good shape.
To get in contact with our team, call (541) 527-8441 today for an appointment or free estimate.
Common Reasons for Sewage Line Damage:
- Poor maintenance
- Hair, debris, grease, sludge, oil, and toilet paper buildup
- Ground freezes & thaws
- Tree roots infiltrating sewage holes
- Heavy construction, earthquakes, nearby earth movement, etc.
- Wear and tear
- Poor installation and layout
- Backup from a city's line
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe:
- Your toilet is giving off strange gurgling noises
- Your toilet bowl is lacking or has no water
- Bathtubs and sinks are failing to drain
- A noticeable sewage backup is accumulating
- A sewage odor is coming from your yard
- Your yard is beginning to flood
- Much greener grass near your sewage lines
Solutions for Broken Sewer Lines:
- Pipe relining - With relining your pipes, Mr. Rooter Plumbing will apply a sort of "sleeve" on the interior of your pipework, preventing cracking and leaks. Afterward, we'll apply the lining, which will harden after a few hours, making your pipes sturdy and durable.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement - If your pipes are too damaged, we’ll need to pull a new pipe through the old. With trenchless techniques, we’ll break apart the damaged old pipes and replace them with fresh, newer models.
- Preventative pipe maintenance - Preventing your sewage lines from damage is one of the most important things you can do as a homeowner. With regular inspections, drain cleaning services, and annual maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs from occurring.
Sewer Line Replacement
When it comes to replacement, Mr. Rooter of Albany is here to help! Our certified technicians use trenchless repair methods to replace your pipes in a non-invasive and efficient manner. You won't have to worry about us tearing up your landscaping, and we'll offer affordable, upfront pricing while providing quality service. We have years of experience in plumbing and will work to understand your system, giving you peace of mind while also being easy on your wallet.