Types of Plumbing Emergencies:
- Water heaters can go out, start leaking or begin making weird noises that don’t sound right. If any of these things happen, then you have a plumbing emergency. Call us right away to make sure that your tank or tankless water heater keeps working well. If we can’t get it repaired, then we can offer replacement services.
- If you smell or see sewage in your home or business, then you have a plumbing emergency. Smelling or seeing sewage usually means there is something wrong with your main sewer line that needs to be repaired right away.
- Clogs or slow drains can be an emergency if you can’t get them to move with a plunger.
- A water leak in your yard, home, or office warrants a call for emergency plumbing services. A water leak can cause extensive damage quickly! The faster your water line is fixed, the less cost you’ll have.
- If you have a leak in your slab foundation, then you probably need emergency plumbing services. A slab leak can be because of pipes that are corroded or broken, and the damage can include flooring, walls, foundation, landscaping, and dealing with mold in your home or office.
Emergency Plumbing Services for Your Commercial Building
If you own a business in Orange, TX, and you have a plumbing problem, Mr. Rooter can fix it quickly. Plumbing that doesn’t work right can shut your business down until it is fixed and working again. We are dedicated to getting the pipes at your building fixed fast so you can keep your doors open and your business can keep thriving.
Preventative maintenance is one of the best ways to combat plumbing emergencies at your commercial building. Scheduling inspections and drain cleanings regularly will help keep your plumbing system healthy and lessen the chances of a bigger problem that needs emergency repairs.
What Happens When a Plumber from Mr. Rooter Shows Up for an Emergency Call?
We will send a qualified professional to assess the situation right away. You can expect courteous service by a skilled technician that is licensed and bonded. You will have communication about the problem and the available solutions. Whether you need replacements or repairs, we will get to work with the solution you decide on to get your plumbing system working well again. When we are finished, we will make sure that we don’t make a mess and you have suggestions to prevent your plumbing system from needing emergency services again.