Water Heater Repair, Installation, and Replacement Services
If you have problems with your water heater at your home or business in the Orange, TX, area, then Mr. Rooter can offer you the best solutions possible. Whether you need a new water heater or repair services, our professional plumbers will work diligently to make sure you have a water heater that works correctly.
Water Heater Repair
If your water heater has minor problems, then Mr. Rooter can usually fix the problem with repair services.
Signs You Need Repair Services
- If you haven’t had your tank flushed in a long time and it takes longer for your water heater to produce hot water, then you may have sediment buildup inside your tank. You may be able to get rid of the problem with sediment with a water softener system or by flushing the tank.
- If you have a small leak, we might be able to repair the leak. Whether or not we can fix a water heater leak, is determined by the location of the leak.
- You may just need your heating element replaced. A bad heating element is often the cause of no hot water or a little warm water.
- If you have a gas water heater, you may have a pilot light that is out or needs an adjustment, so it stays on regularly.
Water Heater Installation Services
If you have plans together for a new house or commercial building, Mr. Rooter can help with installation services. We will not only install your new water heater, but we can help with all your plumbing and inspection needs for new builds.
Tankless Water Heater
A tankless water heater is the most popular installation for new homes. It is easy to get the right unit and have it appropriately installed during the building process. Tankless water heaters are usually more energy-efficient, last longer than tank water heaters, and you can add more units easily if you have a large home.
Tank Water Heater
If you want to have tank water heaters installed during your build, they are a great option if you’d rather use more of your budget in different areas of your new home. A tank water heater is also easy to upgrade when you are ready for a larger unit.
Water Heater Replacement
Typically, if you need a replacement water heater, it is because you can’t get your old one to produce hot water any longer, or you want to upgrade to a better water heater. You may go from tank to tankless, or you may want a higher capacity.
Reasons to Replace Your Water Heater
- If your water heater makes noises like rumbling, then it is usually because of sediment. You may only need a tank flush, or you may have enough damage that you must replace the unit.
- If your water heater leaks, then you almost always need replacement services. Leaks are usually caused by sediment that eats away at the tank or rust.
- Rust is a big reason to get rid of your water heater and get a new one. Rust can quickly wear away at the inside of your water heater and other components making the need for a new one eminent.
- If your water heater is around eight-years-old, then you should start budgeting for eventual replacement services for your tank water heater. They last about ten years, and it is much easier to spring for a new one when it is planed instead of an emergency plumbing issue.
- If your water heater just doesn't produce hot water, then you should have a new unit installed if it isn’t the power or heating element.