Fortunately, our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bowling Green can provide guidance and affordable and quality sewer line repair and replacement service for the Bowling Green community.
Trust us as your experienced and knowledgeable sewer line experts. We use advanced equipment to quickly assess and solve complex problems. With over 50 years of experience, you can count on our locally-operated business to make your sewer line woes a thing of the past.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair or Replacement in Bowling Green
You never truly know what’s happening behind your walls or under your property’s foundation where your sewer lines dwell. Still, your home's plumbing and other system components may start to malfunction, indicating that there’s a significant problem happening behind the scenes.
- Strange gurgling noises coming from toilets – Unfamiliar noises coming from your toilet can be a sign that the sewer is full of water and there's air trying to escape. If you notice this happening, it's important to address it quickly.
- Low water levels in toilets – When the water levels in your toilet are low, it could be an indication that there may be blockages or cracks in the main sewer line, obstructing the flow of water. This issue can often be more related to the sewer than the tank itself.
- Various slow-moving drains – Slow-moving drains throughout your home are likely more than just a minor drain clog. Multiple clogged drains may be a sign of a damaged sewer line that our professionals can repair.
- Foul odors emitting from drains – Unpleasant smells in your basement, yard, or other areas of the property might be an indication of a sewer line problem. Don't let these odors linger and put your family's health at risk - make sure to have it addressed as soon as possible.
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe – If you spot particularly lush green grass in certain parts of your yard, it could be an indication of a broken sewer pipe. Sewage and other waste may have acted as a natural fertilizer, nourishing the ground without you even knowing. Our team can evaluate the area and give you an accurate report of our findings.
- Flooded yard – A cracked sewer line or failing septic tank can have serious consequences – flooding your yard with harmful bacteria and pollutants. To protect your health, it's important to have one of our technicians handle the issue right away.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage
Sewer lines are essential for conveying wastewater away from homes and businesses and into treatment plants. Unfortunately, these pipes can be prone to damage due to a variety of causes.
- Tree root infiltration, corrosion, poor construction or installation, climate events, and plumbing issues are all common problems that can cause sewer line blockages.
- Tree roots often break through aging pipes in search of water and nutrients, creating holes in the pipe.
- Corrosion can be a problem in older pipes made of cast iron or other obsolete materials. Rusting on the inside gradually reduces their diameter, increasing the risk of cracking or debris buildup.
- Poor construction or installation can lead to misalignment or insufficient support, which puts strain on the line over time as the soil settles or shifts.
- Climate events like flooding can also cause physical damage such as erosion as well as chemical disruption due to sewage backups.
- Plumbing problems such as fatbergs or flushing prohibited items down toilets can deplete the capacity of sewer lines and lead to blockages and overflow issues.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bowling Green?
The Mr. Rooter Plumbing name ensures you are receiving industry-leading service and support when it comes to sewer line replacement and other plumbing repairs. We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to help you out with plumbing emergencies. You'll get flat-rate, upfront pricing on every job, so you always know exactly what to expect, plus guaranteed parts and workmanship.
When you’re looking for a reliable team of plumbers with a solid reputation for repairing and replacing broken sewer lines, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bowling Green. Our team is ready to preserve your home and protect your family’s health.
Call us today for more information about our sewer line repair and replacement service in Bowling Green. You can also schedule your appointment online.