Plumbing Repair in Bowling Green, KY
24 Hour Plumbers Near You
We understand that you have a lot to worry about, and plumbing isn’t usually at the top of that list. However, when your plumbing breaks, you can’t help but worry about that first. When part of your home plumbing system fails, it can seriously impede your ability to go about your daily routine. Let us help! Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bowling Green offers five-star quality service at an affordable price.
Plumbing Services We Offer
We have seen every plumbing issue under the sun, from sewage backups to destroyed garbage disposals. Whether your plumbing problem is chronic or brand new, we can help.
Our Bowling Green plumbers can handle the following repairs and more:
- Clogged drains
- Sewer line repair
- Water line repair
- Frozen pipes
- Leaking pipes
- Water heater repair
- Emergency repairs
- Backflow prevention device repair
- Gas line repair
If you don’t see your problem listed here, give us a call! Our team is available 24/7 to answer the phone.
Common Plumbing Problems in Bowling Green
Some plumbing problems are consistent across the nation. From clogged toilets to broken water heaters, we’ve seen and repaired them all. Here are some of the most common plumbing problems we see on a day-to-day basis:
- Clogged toilets: No plumbing problem is more common than the average clogged toilet; however, these plumbing repairs might be more intricate than you think. If your toilet is a chronic clogger, you might have another problem on your hand other than just using too much toilet paper. If your toilet is an older, low-flow model, chances are this could be causing your issue. Modern low-flow toilets are constructed so well that they don’t cause clogging issues, but older models don’t generate enough pressure to push all material through the drains and into the sewer. Let us take a look to diagnose the problem!
- Broken garbage disposals: Few people who own a garbage disposal fully understand what can or can’t go down the drain. A good rule of thumb for keeping your drain clear of hazardous material is to compare it to your teeth. Your teeth couldn’t easily tear through fibrous vegetables or bones, so why should your garbage disposal be able to? Other materials such as coffee grounds, rice, and eggshells can also cause a buildup of material in your garbage disposal, which can prevent it from functioning correctly. Some garbage disposals just need a good cleaning. Look up some video tutorials for how best to accomplish this safely, but if you’re not comfortable handling your garbage disposal unit, no problem. Our team can help!
- Low water pressure: Low water pressure can be hard to diagnose, which is why it’s best to call an experienced plumber to take a look. The problem could be clog-related, but it could also indicate a leak somewhere in your system. Our team can use video camera inspection to determine the source of the problem.
- Leaks: Leaks can range from mildly annoying to severe and damaging. From leaking faucets to burst pipes, leaks can not only increase the cost of your water bill but can cause water damage and mold growth in your home, which can cause other health issues. The best way to determine if you have a leak is to keep an eye on your water bill. Unexplained increases in your bill are usually a signal that you have a leak somewhere in your system.
- Clogged drains: No matter how vigilant you are about your drains, you will probably experience a clog or two. Some clogs are simple enough to resolve with a plunger, homemade drain snake, or boiling water. However, some clogs are too deep for the average homeowner to reach. That’s where our drain cleaning services can help. Our team offers HydroScrub Jetting, a technology that uses high water pressure to push out the clog and completely clean your drains.
- Sewer system backups: Sewer system backups are sometimes hard to catch if they’re not severe. Usually, if you have several slow or clogged drains throughout the home, that’s an indication that you have a clog in your sewer system. More severe cases can even cause sewage to back up into your sink or shower, which is not only smelly but can be hazardous to your health. Call a skilled, licensed plumber as soon as you suspect a sewer system issue in your home.
Why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bowling Green?
For all of your plumbing repair needs, turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bowling Green, a locally owned and operated company in Bowling Green, KY, focusing on delivering accurate, effective commercial and residential plumbing services with excellent customer service. Whether your home or office needs minor repair work or you have a complex plumbing issue that requires troubleshooting, you’ll receive punctual, courteous service from our licensed plumbing experts.
We aim to provide each customer with a positive, hassle-free experience. We don’t have overtime charges, and your price will be the same no matter what time or day you’re scheduling service. We also offer emergency services 24/7 when you have a plumbing emergency that just can’t wait. We’ll be respectful of your property and clean our work area before we leave.
Here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bowling Green, we’re proud to be associated with a national brand that’s earned the praise of millions of satisfied customers. When your property requires plumbing repair services, remember to call on our licensed professionals. We proudly serve Bowling Green and the surrounding areas.